• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So what games do you play

Hoady

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=496.msg19530#msg19530 date=1231200940]
im currently back onto guitar hero 3, mastering through the fire and flames on expert.[/quote]

God that song is ridiculous i can't even get past 15% on normal.

I've been playing ninja gaiden 2 and still really into Gears of War 2 online its darn addictive although sometimes the lag can be a bugger.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
im up to about 60-70% percent now on it..im getting really good at it, but makes your hands cramp when your start getting near the end :(
i ordered world tour, has a good track list, so thats what im gonna be playing in a day or 2

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=496.msg19716#msg19716 date=1231954673]still really into Gears of War 2 online its darn addictive although sometimes the lag can be a bugger.
[/quote]
Amen to that. Thank the Gaming Gods that Epic saw fit to release that patch yesterday. The Gnasher finally feels responsive again! Hurrah! I'm likin' the new achievements they added, too. That Annex one is taking me flippin' ages to unlock, mind.

ResiDude

Right now I'm playing through RE1 on the ds. And playing the Fear 2: Project Origin Demo to see whether I want it. I can't decide. Help me.

Hoady

[quote author=Steve link=topic=496.msg20295#msg20295 date=1232668688]
Amen to that. Thank the Gaming Gods that Epic saw fit to release that patch yesterday. The Gnasher finally feels responsive again! Hurrah! I'm likin' the new achievements they added, too. That Annex one is taking me flippin' ages to unlock, mind.
[/quote]

Haha yeah i was waiting too long for that patch everything seems fine now although i still run into this one glitch where you run fast and you can't hit anyone with bullets. ???

Still i've gotta agree with the shotgun, blindfiring now seems to work much better then before.

Top Bottom