• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 So...Team Leon or Team Chris?

Team Leon or Team Chris?

• Total voters

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
It's a tough one but I would have to say team Chris because Code Veronica is my favourite game, although mainly because of Claire :)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Team Leon for one
They have the main role in the game
Chris became a drunk wtf?
So that pretty much say's this Chris:Well i'm done with all this BS time to drown in some alcohol
Leon:Well Screw you i'm still stuck in this living hell
See the difference?

Lonesurvivor2127

Chris was cool before re5. Chris use to be smart and he thought on his toes. But in Re5 was so stupid it hurt to play with him near the end. In Code Veronica Chris drop a ton of steel support beams on weskers head and it made him dizzy. lol But Re5 Jill knock him out a window off a cliff and he thought he died. Ok I'll give him that. But the second he found a pic of jill alive being there he should he been damn Weskers alive. But nope he thinks Jill the regular human survived falling off the cliff but the megahuman (who he had dropped beams on his head before ) died. lol

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Chris was cool before re5. Chris use to be smart and he thought on his toes. But in Re5 was so stupid it hurt to play with him near the end. In Code Veronica Chris drop a ton of steel support beams on weskers head and it made him dizzy. lol But Re5 Jill knock him out a window off a cliff and he thought he died. Ok I'll give him that. But the second he found a pic of jill alive being there he should he been damn Weskers alive. But nope he thinks Jill the regular human survived falling off the cliff but the megahuman (who he had dropped beams on his head before ) died. lol
Lol yeah that's true
But actually in one of the reports about RE it say's chris knew wesker was alive
He just wanted to believe jill was alive

JRfromGermany

RE became more and more a hollywood style of movie, i guess that no one will die, every good or neutral person still lives (Ada, Chris, Leon, Barry etc. ) after all the years, while the bad boys like Krauser, Osmund, Birkin or Wesker died. I really hope that this kind of storytelling ends completly (or atleast for one game), RE really needs one or two shocker moments in the upcoming game to keep the story interesting enough to make a seventh game.

I support Team Chris, with his "roid look" he could become a "bullyversion" of Krauser, the "nice guy" part belongs already to Leon, i want an ruthless Chris :D

bruno

Chief Researcher
But Re5 Jill knock him out a window off a cliff and he thought he died. Ok I'll give him that. But the second he found a pic of jill alive being there he should he been damn Weskers alive. But nope he thinks Jill the regular human survived falling off the cliff but the megahuman (who he had dropped beams on his head before ) died. lol

Chris recieved an image of a woman who resembled Jill. He probably didn't even think she was alive, he just wantes to see if it was really her. And I'm sure that he thought if Jill was alive, Wesker had to be too.

I think Chris' actions end up having more impact for humanity than Leon's. Leon just gets in bioterror incidents because his objective is there while Chris and Jill actively fight bioterror in order to keep the world a safer place.

Lonesurvivor2127

Chris recieved an image of a woman who resembled Jill. He probably didn't even think she was alive, he just wantes to see if it was really her. And I'm sure that he thought if Jill was alive, Wesker had to be too.

I think Chris' actions end up having more impact for humanity than Leon's. Leon just gets in bioterror incidents because his objective is there while Chris and Jill actively fight bioterror in order to keep the world a safer place.

Hahah you would think that but in the game Chris before fighting the U8. Chris finds jill 's pod knowing that she is alive. But later when he's going down and hears parts of a convo with Excella and Wesker. He says something along the lines of Damn I thought he was dead. Chris is bordering on being a special needs patrient in 5 lol

You can't really say one does more then the other because the t-virus cure was saved by Leon and Claire. In RE / DC Leon's orders are to try destroying the T -Veronica virus and finding a cure. lol I Think i haven't played it in awhile lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I disagree...I mean...Think of both Degeneration, Damnation, and Operation Javier...In all of those he says he's SENT IN...Because of his expertise...When you think about it...Chris has been shown being "Sent In" to as many BSAA problems on screen as Leon has been "Sent it" by the American government...

Reactions: 013

bruno

Chief Researcher
I disagree...I mean...Think of both Degeneration, Damnation, and Operation Javier...In all of those he says he's SENT IN...Because of his expertise...When you think about it...Chris has been shown being "Sent In" to as many BSAA problems on screen as Leon has been "Sent it" by the American government...

In Operation Javiers, Leon was sent to investigate the disappearences of several young girls, and the possible involvement of mafia leader Javier Hidalgo. In RE4 he was sent to investigate some clues about the disappearence of President Graham's daughter. In Degeneration he was sent to find a terrorist named Curtis Miller (maybe his only mission which aims at stopping bioterror). In RE6 he's just trying to clear his name and find a way to arrest Derek C. Simmons.

Since the destruction of Raccoon, Chris and Jill have joined countless anti-bioterrorism organizations around the world until they co-founded the BSAA. In UC they joined a Russian military force to investigate Umbrella's activity in the region, in Revelations they were sent to investigate the terrorist group "Il Veltro". In LIN, they were trying to arrest Spencer, the responsible for all of Umbrella's incidents. In RE5, Chris was sent to investigate a bioweapins deal occuring in kijuju and in RE6, Chris is trying to stop Neo Umbrella from causing outbreaks all around the world.
Besides the missions shown in the games, which were important for the main story, I'm sure they were involved in other countless missions involving stopping bioterrorism, since that's the type of organizations they work for.

Although Leon in often sent in bioterrorism-related incidents, his main objectives are not usually to stop the bioterror, but to investigate other types of crimes.

adam menard

Chris would not be killed by Leon he just has **** weighing him down but he still goes in the fight and he isnt whipped by some secret agent. But Chris would still beat Leon in anything but maybe a knife fight or basketball

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
In Operation Javiers, Leon was sent to investigate the disappearences of several young girls, and the possible involvement of mafia leader Javier Hidalgo. In RE4 he was sent to investigate some clues about the disappearence of President Graham's daughter. In Degeneration he was sent to find a terrorist named Curtis Miller (maybe his only mission which aims at stopping bioterror). In RE6 he's just trying to clear his name and find a way to arrest Derek C. Simmons.

Since the destruction of Raccoon, Chris and Jill have joined countless anti-bioterrorism organizations around the world until they co-founded the BSAA. In UC they joined a Russian military force to investigate Umbrella's activity in the region, in Revelations they were sent to investigate the terrorist group "Il Veltro". In LIN, they were trying to arrest Spencer, the responsible for all of Umbrella's incidents. In RE5, Chris was sent to investigate a bioweapins deal occuring in kijuju and in RE6, Chris is trying to stop Neo Umbrella from causing outbreaks all around the world.
Besides the missions shown in the games, which were important for the main story, I'm sure they were involved in other countless missions involving stopping bioterrorism, since that's the type of organizations they work for.

Although Leon in often sent in bioterrorism-related incidents, his main objectives are not usually to stop the bioterror, but to investigate other types of crimes.
Leon says in the opening cutscene of Operation Javier that he was going in to investigate Javier's dealings with either selling or buying the virus...I can't remember which...He was not sent in to find the girls...That was a side mission...The reason he went in in the first place was due to the virus...Degeneration he was sent in AFTER the outbreak occured, because he knew how to handle the situation...Damnation we don't know too much, but I believe the trailer said, or what Cpacom released said that he was sent to the war torn Europe BECAUSE of the bioterrorism...

Hoady

Leon for sure. But i don't want to see any of them die, this new trend of killing off video game characters is starting to give me wrinkles.

If I recall correctly, the entire world was in danger in RE4 and RED. Osmund had planned on sending Ashley back infected, and infecting the rest of the US then controlling the world from there or something like that. And in RED someone had planned on doing something that would infect that world by morning or some ish like that. Apologies for my crappy examples i've been all into Mortal Kombat's story lately and others have went into the back of my mind so I can't remember exactly what happend, but I know it was something to those effects.

Leon for sure. But i don't want to see any of them die, this new trend of killing off video game characters is starting to give me wrinkles.

Yeah, I lost sleep over Wesker's death. XD I would whine about MK deaths but I find it hard to take death serious in a series where people come back to life in the next game with no explanation. Lol

Top Bottom