• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 So its confirmed new Resident Evil 7 at E3 ! Whats your predictions !!!??..

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Id go far a Hunk solo game, a new sherry and Jake game, Leon on a new mission revisiting the mansion or raccoon city again!!! ... Even a whole new cast of this time interesting characters. Maybe some coo-op, create a character, lots of unlocks as skins and weapons , unlock comics ,statues, hidden old school games.... so many things my mind starts to race and luckily less than a month away !!! so what do you guys want or think it will be ??
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/05...-will-be-a-clean-slate-to-be-announced-at-e3/

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I just read this.

Who is Dr serkan toto?

"re7 will return to horror roots"
What does this mean exactly?

After re6, rev2 and possibly even rev1 they kept saying this, it's clear they even don't know what they're going on about.

I love the RE franchise but I gotta say the makers behind it are really starting to do my head in now

HELLBOY1980

I just read this.

Who is Dr serkan toto?

"re7 will return to horror roots"
What does this mean exactly?

After re6, rev2 and possibly even rev1 they kept saying this, it's clear they even don't know what they're going on about.

I love the RE franchise but I gotta say the makers behind it are really starting to do my head in now
well not too much longer to find out and i doubt there will be any leaks or any more talk about it before E3 ...

e_etu

Soram ~
So excited !! cant wait to see which characters will be mains in this game !! ( hopefully jill & claire but it will be probably Leon again.. )
I also hope we can see Moira again ! she became one of my favs because of ReR2

wayne

So excited !! cant wait to see which characters will be mains in this game !! ( hopefully jill & claire but it will be probably Leon again.. )

Well considering it looks like CAPCOM are actually listning to their fans now hopefully they will be. Claire was alreadu in RER2 and will be in the remake but so many fans have said they want jill and claire to be in a game together. Even if claire isnt they have to have jill in 7 she hasnt been seen since 5 and weve had litrally every main character in the last few games except her so she needs to be in in it!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
So they have someone who helped make the P.T and That amazingly made Devil's House from Phantom Pain.
They most likely will have good designs in the very least. Probably some pretty brutal looking stuff.

Not sure on the roots part.

Fenris

Wolf :)
I would like to have a game about Jill dealing with the whole "abuse" by Wesker in the aftermath. I can't imagine what she has been through between the events of LON and RE5 and it definitely should be explored more deeper. Maybe some crazy Tricell scientists who joined up Neo-Umbrella and an incident that is connected to Jills past?

And I agree: Since RE6 was about our two male heros, RE7 should be about Jill & Claire.

HELLBOY1980

i hated her and the little girl in revelations !!!! just barry and claire would of been perfect

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
And I agree: Since RE6 was about our two male heros, RE7 should be about Jill & Claire.

I see 6 as more of Ada's game, honestly.
i hated her and the little girl in revelations !!!! just barry and claire would of been perfect
what are talking about ??? there was helena, ada,sherry, and pierce

Not trying to backseat moderate, I'm just saying you've already been told to stop posting more than once in a row, you might wanna be more careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hel

HELLBOY1980

I see 6 as more of Ada's game, honestly.

Not trying to backseat moderate, I'm just saying you've already been told to stop posting more than once in a row, you might wanna be more careful.
why do people care how i write !!!!!!!! stupid!!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Poor Maddy - she was clearly only trying to give you a heads up and you snapped at her for no reason at all.

Hellboy, as I've warned you, I am going to begin deleting your double posts until you learn how to multi-quote. I don't understand why you are struggling so much because it's not a terribly difficult concept to master, but as I said before I'm very happy to help if you ask nicely.

And just to be on topic, yay RE 7.

HELLBOY1980

This news pleases me. The only thing I really want above anything else is Jill as the main character.
weve seen enough jill and chris in my opinion unless the games just those two together would i want to see either of them for awhile

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I wonder what exactly do they mean by "a clean slate"? Will they be adding new characters instead or will it be a reboot of the series?

Either way I hope RE7 will be a true survival horror.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Good to see many people who want to see Jill again, although I have my doubts that we'll ever see her again., considering how Capcom has treated her:sad:

I'd love to see the aftermath of her being "abused" by Wesker as I cannot imagine that everything went without any problems On top of that I'd like to know how this affected her partnership with Chris I mean in RE5 he was so hellbent on finding her and then there's not even a single mention of her in RE6. I'd like to know what da f$%k happened there, because something doesn't add up here....

And please not the "she-was-just-in-rehab-that's-why" excuse :p That sounds pretty lame to me. I've seen better ones in other games

Eitherway for me it's Jill Valentine in RE7 or bust

weve seen enough jill and chris in my opinion unless ......
Fixed that for you

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm looking forward to the return to horror, especially considering the VERY impressive roster of horror games coming out in 2016, and we still have YET to see my dream team of Jill and Leon together in a game.

IntoxNitram

I personally think we've seen enough of both Chris and Leon, so hopefully those two get rested. Its not that I don't like the characters... I just want to get to catch up with some of the others which are less used.

black 93

Id like a team we've never seen before. Like Leon and Jill, Jill and Claire, Rebecca and literally anyone, Jill and Sherry, Ada and Chris, which i doubt will ever happen since Chris was never told that the 'Ada' he spent most of RE6 trying to kill was actually a clone called Carla Radames (easily the most ridiculous thing ever in an RE). The moment has passed for a Chris and Leon team up. Everyone expected that in RE6 and capcom completley wasted that chance. Leon teaming up with Sherry would be interesting given their history, and how they are both agents for the goverment. Jake and Chris would be interesting. It would be pretty cool storywise to see Chris take the son of his worst enemy under his wing. Just speculating of course, because i highly doubt we'll see Chris or Leon in a main title for a while now considering how burnt out people are with them. Or a Jill and Barry team up! That would be cool and im sure they'd make jill sandwich jokes and talk about back in the day at the mansion lol

Top Bottom