• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Six Player Co-op?

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Personally I think RE4 killed the fear in the series for many reasons, but chief among them is the inclusion of Ashley as a kidnapper's wet dream. RE5 took it a step further with the inclusion of co-op and an AI character that is always there.
I'm not going to lie, I like playing RE games with buddies, but like ORC I would prefer that to be relegated to side games and not the main games. Sadly, it seems, there is probably no going back for the series, and fans looking forward to the return of the classic RE style will be forever disappointed.

Some Nights

No Shape
I stopped being concerned about RE games being scary after 4. I just hope the co-op isn't a huge part of the story. I have horrible internet and had a hard enough time playing co-op in 5. That was only with one other person, I don't even want to think about 5 more.

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I agree with most of the things in this thread (money ruins creativity, the scary went out since re5 (re4 was kinda scary since you had Ashley, the big fish, and iron maidens ( especially when you don't have a thermal scope/upgraded weapon), etc) but i believe capcom is just doing this 6 player co-op (for mercenaries or the story mode) so they can answer some questions as such: where did some old characters go (Steve: even though he died Wesker said he could come back although i highly doubt it because capcom is hating on Claire and Steve T.T, Billy (my fav), Rebecca, Nicholai, Carlos, and Barry) also why does Leon always try to smash each girl he see's and they usually fall for him but he doesn't like them because....Ada, and last of my rhetorical and pointless questions unless other people say there not; why does Barry eat Jill sandwich's, why does he not share, also if he does can i put mayonnaise on/in there because after all these years of capcom making resident evils made that sandwich dry and rusty xD (inappropriate jokes are the best)

Top Bottom