• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Six Player Co-op?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe all the protagonists meet up at one point.
That'd be awful...I won't lie...It's supposed to induce fear...You can't have a group of people and induce fear...RE5 f--ked that up with just TWO players at a time..Imagine six...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Don't get me wrong...They can meet up...But don't play them as characters at the same time on the same screen...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, I didn't say I like the idea... But I don't know how else they'll have 6-player co-op. I'm really curious/scared about this.
I know you weren't promoting it per se...I was just stating I didn't like it...I'm with you as far as being scared about how they'll do it...

Hoady

Even having 6 players in Gears of War wouldn't work out.I'd say it is not story driven..chris did have all his mates while leon just had the other girl.

Most games are being ruined to please a wider audience to make money, and people call video games art.

Fair to say this is happening in every industry in the world today.Money destroys creativity.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'm hoping the 6 player co-op will be mercs or even raid mode like in revelations. Maybe there will be an entirely new mode added. We will have to wait for capcom to spill their guts xD

Hoady

I'm hoping the 6 player co-op will be mercs or even raid mode like in revelations. Maybe there will be an entirely new mode added. We will have to wait for capcom to spill their guts xD

Mercs would be awesome, you'd have to manage the team pretty well.On the lava level on RE5 i had a few moments trying to chase the dude, jumping up and down ladders by the time you see him on the bridge and get there, he jumps down and goes underground lol that is just one guy.

There better be no payment for verses/coop though.

Top Bottom