• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silent Hill Coming Back At Ya!

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I remember having both silent hill 3 and 4 on my ps2, i tryed them both to see how they were, but soon after that my ps2 got broken and i was unable to finish silent hill 3, and i have vague memory of the first 30 minutes of silent hill 4
It breaks my heart to read about your unfortunate events surrounding Silent Hill.

At least you got to finish Silent Hill 3, it's easily the best game in terms of gameplay, plus the graphics and character animations from 2003 still look incredible to this date.

D

Deleted member 21244

It breaks my heart to read about your unfortunate events surrounding Silent Hill.

At least you got to finish Silent Hill 3, it's easily the best game in terms of gameplay, plus the graphics and character animations from 2003 still look incredible to this date.
Yeah the graphic was so good that still looked amazing this day even on a 1080 p TV

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I have enjoyed every SH game I have played. I still haven't played Downpour myself, but I am still interested in playing it despite the negative press.

****tered Memories was a super underrated game. While the game is very scripted - I have never played a game that changes based on the psyche of the characters like that. It is so much fun playing through quickly to see how the enemies change and how the world changes too.

I can only look forward to more games. Even if they're bad, at least there is a chance to find a little piece of silver.

Top Bottom