• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Me and my kitty! And yes, I do have Resident Evil Wall Stickers...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I go away from REN for what feels like an eternity. I come back and REN STILL has the most attractive group of people to ever grace the internet!

Yeah, that was New Years Eve and yes, that was BEFORE the drinking began.
Tremor! It's been ages! How have you been!?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I knoow! I've been...oh man lol. Soo much has happened to me since I've been away from here. I should really write a book LOL. How have YOU been my friend?
Haha. I can say the same. I stepped away for a few months as well but just recently got back within the last 2 months or so. PM me and we can trade stories!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Haha. I can say the same. I stepped away for a few months as well but just recently got back within the last 2 months or so. PM me and we can trade stories!

Alrighty, be looking for my pm then ;)

It hadn't until you came back dear.

Aww psshht :p still as charming as ever, I see.

I don't really post any photos of me(anywhere, I don't even have a facebook xD) so consider this a very rare situation since I am in a good mood :cool:

pasta867857.jpg

Your username should be Mr. Cutie! lol (that was lame. Definitely not my best flirt) Oh man, now there are so many new people that have to get used to my sense of humor and personality LOL. I promise you guys that I mean no harm..unless of course you like stuff like that ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Its been a while, REN, but here I am:
3o0ijokqot2uremuchortfart381368654.jpg
Ah black. The go-to colour in any man's wardrobe.

Had this taken almost a year ago. Never realised how high my cheek bones are. Odd. First time I've indulged in this thread for many a year.

I'm not fond of having my picture taken, I just don't seem to appreciate the notion of having a mirror that dynamically changes; a symbol of our own vanity. Enough of the literary hoo-ha, here it is.

578176_10151421470889561_902449536_n.jpg

Top Bottom