• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
^ I lol'd so hard at that when I saw it on FB lastnight! XD

Took this yesterday... I love my shades!

tumblr_mfaepfKZqE1rmqun5o1_500.jpg
Lookin' good friend!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Huh? No one has posted here in ages! Well, then I'm going to be the first one to post a picture in 2013.

This is a photo of me in my human form on my visit to Windsor Castle in the 19th century, taken with a very modern camera phone that one of my dead pieced together long before it was invented in the realm of the living. There was a newer version as well (the one in my hand) and I was just trying to figure out how it worked.

I almost forgot that there used to be a time in my existence when I had Bella hair! :confused: Unfortunately it was already gone by the time humans decided to shoot Twilight.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
My pal Simon cosplaying as Jake Muller, My Fiancee Brittanie cosplaying as Claire Redfield, and Yours Truly cosplaying as Leon Kennedy about a week ago at VisionCon.
541386_568473006505093_532714993_n.jpg
Dude I love your jacket! I say yours is the best out of the three. As far as Brittanie, I would say combat boot's and a pony tail. I won't comment on Jake since I haven't played RE6 yet.

Also what is vision con?

Top Bottom