• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
securedownload.jpg

good morning/afternoon! This is whatmy face looks like when I first get out of bed! yeah sleep!

Can I hit on you now? Or are you too new? Hahaha Beautiful! Prepare yourself for plenty of likes on here. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I definitly don't think your a creeper! Trust I have met a few, and it is ****IN SCARY! lol but thank you for the compliments, I do consider myself a plain Jane.

Yeah me too, I've even had one find out my address, pretty scary. I definitely wouldn't say you're a plain Jane by any means and there's a rule here on the forums, no girls are allowed to talk down about themselves! This is the one place to be confident so be it and love who you are! :)

Please keep going! :D Loving the chat up lines!

Hahaha You would like that wouldn't you? ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
LOL i dont think there are any creepers on here Whispers* (Becareful of Storyofmylife, She a wild one! :D) In all seriousness the names Alan pleased to meet you pal!

Hey, I only tie the new members up every monday night.... oh wait... What day is it? :D LOL jk. Were going to scare this poor girl off Alan... I'm Taylor btw, everyone knows me because I AM batsh*t crazy, but in a good way I suppose. ;)

letmelive311

lol I serisouly doubt you can scare me! Im seriously an open spirited girl that can take the heat! lol oh and nice to meet ya! And i serisouly have to get out of these pajamas now and get my ass ready for a days work. (you can start day dreaming now) <3

Top Bottom