• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should the t virus come back or stick with the gandos

should gandos be in or should the t virus come back

• Total voters

Most people are probably gonna vote for T-virus, but I welcome both parasites and viruses to the series so I can't vote for either.

Who saids we can't have a game with both?

Torque

Personally, I'd prefer the T-Virus. That virus produced things far more scarier than what the Las Plagas injection did, it just wasn't scary.

But if somehow, they can implement the two, and still make it feel like true survival horror, then bring it on. There is no way that the T-Virus and the Las Plagas injection should both be included separately in the same game, I just think it wouldn't work, and could confuse us fans on how they both caught up with each other

When I think of the T-virus and a parasite together. I think of Nemesis, a tyrant with superior intelligence, the parasite is what made Nemesis so special. Ganados and Majini are like Zombies with higher stamina and intelligence. I think the t-virus created more iteresting BOWs though. However, if you give those BOWs more intelligence by adding parasites we might have a few bad ass cunning monsters.

Don't forget about the regeneraters, those monsters were birthed from the parasites. Even with plagas, if experamented with properly we can have some pretty decent enemies.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i would like to see abit of both, a whole mess of nemesis like enemies coming after you would be scary as hell.
so i'm all for that.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Small dark hallways with intelligent zombies would be immense. It would take some serious skill for that sort of game

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Like the zombies in Land of the Dead?

OOOOOH MAN, what if the intelligent Ganados manipulated the zombies somehow?! That would be AWEEEEEEEEEESOME

aintnoscrub

Premium
i didn't like the "lead" zombie, the one in the blue overall.
it kinda annoyed me how they communicated with each other.

teal27

I think the T-virus is waaaay creepier, although the parasites are definitely disgusting in their own, "special" way. :ermm:

But if they bring the T-virus back, won't it have to be modified somehow, because they have the antidote for the virus?

I guess in the end, I'd go for a mix of the two as well. Parasites + Virus = Mayhem and chaos. :eek:

D

Deleted member 1428

Hmm... Yeah the T should come back though I wouldn't mind if somehow they managed to creat the P-Virus which is a combination of the plagas and the T. So it'll be like if you headshot a zombie a plaga would come out lol.

Zombie Enclave

Hey! Wait...maybe there is a reason they have the parasite! Maybe the parasite is in Europe, whilst the T-Virus is in America! Because, T-Virus was in Raccoon City, which is in America, and the parasite ( Las Plagas ) is in Africa and Spain. I don't know, just a idea. Plus, Degeneration is in America and has zombies.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Africa is a continent on its own, not part of Europe :p

But yeah, the eastern side of the western world. I get what you mean.

What if the t-virus and Plagas virus met and created weird super zombies?!

Albert wesker

that would be weird though but this is resident evil and also the las plaugas has an antidote as well just by using the plaugas removal laser or (AKA prl laser cannon)and even by using a huge machine that has the prl removal laser thing can cure las plaugas they both have cures there isn't much that can be done anymore anyone agree????

aintnoscrub

Premium
They could have another wide spread outbreak. And even though they could cure it, trying to cure millions would be hell and i doubt it would happen, it would be another resident evil 3, nuke the infection instead of trying to save lives, so the point im trying to get across is, if the virus evolved they wouldn't have a cure.

Top Bottom