• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should the t virus come back or stick with the gandos

should gandos be in or should the t virus come back

• Total voters

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
That wouldn't be such a bad idea, she could be the reason zombies are introduced back into the games.

CassidyAcid

I dunno really, I'm divided. I like the plagas for the gameplay, cuz I enjoy shooting things at all angles. But the creepiness of the first 3 R.E's were what got me into the series, I'd love a newer game where it was dark, zombies lurking round corners, silence, absolutley bricking it incase something jumped out.

A/N: I can't believe I used "bricking it" in this post. xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;54292 said:
Most people are probably gonna vote for T-virus, but I welcome both parasites and viruses to the series so I can't vote for either.

Who saids we can't have a game with both?
Before I voted "yes", I was thinking that I'd love to have both. Virus infected ganados.
Then I read your post. As usual I love your way of looking at things. :D

013;54304 said:
When I think of the T-virus and a parasite together. I think of Nemesis, a tyrant with superior intelligence, the parasite is what made Nemesis so special. Ganados and Majini are like Zombies with higher stamina and intelligence. I think the t-virus created more iteresting BOWs though. However, if you give those BOWs more intelligence by adding parasites we might have a few bad ass cunning monsters.

Don't forget about the regeneraters, those monsters were birthed from the parasites. Even with plagas, if experamented with properly we can have some pretty decent enemies.
You've said what I wanted to say and then some. :)

What should we call someone infected with both plaga and virus? Zombado? Ganzombo? :p

^Zombado sounds better. XD And thankyou for your complaments. ^^

But it'd be kinda weird to combine the names, maybe a new name that sounds creepy. Zombado and Ganzombo sounds like someone did the fusion dance. XD

Top Bottom