• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Sheva return in Future RE-Games?

Should Sheva Return in Future RE games?

• Yes

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other, (post in a comment)

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
In terms of a helpful partner then yes she should return, she's a great shot and doesnt get in the way.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Jess;61954 said:
I'm expecting Wesker to return

I hope he doesn't, it'd make no sense.
I think Sheva should return, but not in the next RE, maybe in RE7 or RE8, in the next game located in Africa.

aintnoscrub

Premium
bruno;61955 said:
I hope he doesn't, it'd make no sense.
I think Sheva should return, but not in the next RE, maybe in RE7 or RE8, in the next game located in Africa.

wesker would be an complete mess if he did return think of the damage he got, sitting in a lava pit, when the two rockets exploded he practically had a lava shower.

Jess

Wesker was not killed by Chris
Wesker was killed by Capcom
They wanted to kill Leon also but considering his popularity they created Steve and then killed him instead
But how could they just simply give up Wesker, in such a hurry no less..

aintnoscrub

Premium
depends what you believe, he might still be alive.
and if you wanna put it that way, capcom killed all the bad guys.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think it was the most appropriate time for Wesker to die, but surely not the appropriate way. He should have been killed by Chris and Jill, and in a much more proper way, not in a lava pit. I think Chris should have been alone in his mission, with Jill joining him as AI in the fight against Wesker, that'd be much more epic. However, it's done, and Capcom can't bring him back.
It'd be too coward for Capcom to keep him after RE5, they have to make new Characters and new villians. I am a fan of Wesker myself, and i thought it would be impossible for Capcom to get rid of him, and turning him into a mad person and kiling him was kind of heroic in my opinion.

Tyrant

I honestly don't care because she is like one of those Barry or Bruce characters were you really don't care if they come back that much but you just don't want them to be dead.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I say yes. Definitely not as a solo character, but she is needed to keep the story fresh and moving forward.

Tyrant;62011 said:
I honestly don't care because she is like one of those Barry or Bruce characters were you really don't care if they come back that much but you just don't want them to be dead.

Who's Bruce? lol

bruno

Chief Researcher
Bruce McGivern is the main character of RE: Dead Aim (a game of the Survivor series). He is a cool character, but not the kind of character you want to see again, he doesn't have a backgroung. We only know that he is an agens of the US Stratcom and was assigned to the Anti-Umbrella Pursuit and Investigation Team

C. Redfield

I voted Yes... I only want Sheva to return as a supporting character rather than be one of the main characters. Anyone agree?? :D

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yes. She has a good background, but she isn't a big character. Sheva hasn't a big impact because she is a little put aside due to the Chris-Wesker-Jill story. I hope this changes in the next game she is in and she becomes a much more important character. That way, she could become the main character of a further game.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Someone said that Capcom killed off all of the bad guys, but I think the canon of Resident Evil 3 supposedly has Nicholai escaping. If that is the case then they have at least one left.

Personally I would like to see Sheva return, but not before some of the Older MIA characters.

Tyrant

Well Capcom did say that they wont be bringing back Wesker for awhile meaning he may not be dead but lets just say he wont be seen anytime soon for our sake im tired of him and need new villans
This gives Capcom a chance to shed some light on the Carlos Nikolai saga : D

Jess

or it could be a line that we had other weskers coming up in the game as Spencer claimed about the "Wesker Project"

Top Bottom