• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Capcom give Leon a comeback in future RE games??

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Xcessive_Evil;57988 said:
What? When wasn't he?
Wesker did kinda save Chris a few times in the first resident evil.

plus he gave me 24 shotgun shells, 30 handgun bullets, and 2 first aid sprays on easy mode of the remake xD
so thats why I think he wasnt always evil, because he gives you stuff on easy mode haha. >;D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
echoey;58104 said:
Wesker did kinda save Chris a few times in the first resident evil.

plus he gave me 24 shotgun shells, 30 handgun bullets, and 2 first aid sprays on easy mode of the remake xD
so thats why I think he wasnt always evil, because he gives you stuff on easy mode haha. >;D

I don't think that's kindness, that's arrogance!! It's like "I'm so awesome that I'm going to give you all this stuff but I will STILL beat you to a pulp later" lol >.<

teal27

wolfgirl;58084 said:
That burly muscle-face does not have the sexiness nor the wit that is Leon S. Kennedy!!! LEON FANS UNITE!!!

LOL OK seriously Chris is awesome, I won't knock him xD But who else could come up with classic lines such as "Where's everyone going?! Bingo?" lol

Oh, pish-posh! Or as I like to say it: posh-pish, which makes no sense, but hey! ;)

Chris has some good lines . . . but the only way he can get more is to have his own movie, lol. . .

Leon just talks too much, that's his problem!

All in good fun, of course, wolfgirl, as you know I do like Leon too. :D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
PsychoJill;58191 said:
Leon should die a horrible death >.>

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! :blink: :huh:

How can you NOT love Leon?! The magic and win that is Leon S. Kennedy?!?!

Zombie Enclave

John Freeman saw birds and sun almost on top of sky.

And killed headcrab zombie.

JOHN FREEMAN IS THE MAN THAT IS AN HERO, NOT LEON.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Frohwned;58238 said:

:mad:

LEON IS AMAZING

Garry's Mod is also great, but NOT AS AMAZING AS LEON

teal27

Oh dear. I don't want Leon dead. I just want more Chris.:blush: Or the two together as a team or something. That would be so awesome . . .

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I want to see more of Leon and I hope he will return. Mainly because of his fangirls haha. :) I kind of love it when they go nuts over him lol.

teal27;58000 said:
Oh no! The Leon fangirls are amassing a pro-Leon army, you say?! :eek: Why, I've got nothing against that blondie, but I must take my stand somewhere.

*unfurls Redfield banner*

Resident Evil's veteran hunk shall not be discounted so quickly! I'll have to rally the troops, . . .wherever they are. It does seem like the Leon fangirls are WAY more rabid then the Chris ones. Hmmm . . .:ermm:
LOL! They are rabid indeed - that you must heed. ;)

PsychoJill;58191 said:
Leon should die a horrible death >.>
WTF? Sorry but I think you asked for it...
stfu1.gif

Zombie Enclave;58238 said:

offtopicu.gif

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I just hope they don't destroy him like the did with chris... RE4 Leon was a good character. Sure they will bring him back.

KKAAIIG

As much as I think Leon is badass I think he's been in the limelight to long, I Agree with what someone else said about brining Rebecca, Barry and Sherry back. :p

I love Leon, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of Chris or even better a team of Chris and Leon. Now the question was "Should" but the real question should be "will" they bring Leon back. It is quite obvious the creator team dosn't seem to give a rats ass of what's really good for the francise as long as people buy it. (A potential problem for alot of games) Team Leon seems to be the biggest I think there will be more Leon in the future.

nradams

Niki
I think that he has had his two games to shine for a while and he was in Degeneration. Plus he is in the new CGI film that is coming out. I think they need to bring back a female lead like Claire or maybe even Rebecca since she has sort of disappeared. Ada having her own game would even be kind of cool.

I love Leon, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of Chris or even better a team of Chris and Leon. Now the question was "Should" but the real question should be "will" they bring Leon back. It is quite obvious the creator team dosn't seem to give a rats ass of what's really good for the francise as long as people buy it. (A potential problem for alot of games) Team Leon seems to be the biggest I think there will be more Leon in the future.
I will admit that a Chris and Leon team would rock!

Double posts merged. Romero

KKAAIIG

I think that he has had his two games to shine for a while and he was in Degeneration. Plus he is in the new CGI film that is coming out. I think they need to bring back a female lead like Claire or maybe even Rebecca since she has sort of disappeared. Ada having her own game would even be kind of cool.
I agree and like I've said in other threads, Maybe Adult Sherry could get her own game? haha

Top Bottom