• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should capcom bring back the t-virus

should capcom bring back the t-virus

• Total voters

Godammlover

Well, I've just go on youtube at school amazingly enough after going through proxies and guessing the ICT techs password.. So I can get on anything atm, just can't be on the account for longer than 30minutes a time. So I logg on for 30 minutes and have to log off then log back on it's all good.

Stupid school. Anyways I've just watched the remake on, it's nice. I still prefer the RE original opening.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
theres a tonne of proxie websites that work like that, its really not difficult, although at my old school nearly everyone single one was blocked thanks to people over using ....:|
anyway back on topic, the original opening, does suck in some ways but it also has some classical value to it, being its so bad, but the REmake one is sexy, and it looks good, but the voice acting is still as bad as it was back in the day.

aintnoscrub

Premium
sounds like you need to tweak your settings a little bit, if thats the case,
but good, did you like it, and was it REmake or original.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah indeed, i love the graphics of that game, even though it came out so long ago, they still amaze me, like i played it the other day, and it still thought it looked amazing.
the fact they put alot of attention to detail on shadows and background makes it more intense.

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
I personally think it would be a little too late to bring it back now. However, I don't think they ever should have left it in the first place. Zombie's for the win.

Top Bottom