• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Sheva would have been awesome...

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
where is this topic going to....... ???
but it would be good is she has some more interesting clothes
and more weapons (like a gatling gun like chris)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
sheva
LOL I never understood how folks had probs with her, she was fine in my games. never got in the way.
people dont really but alot of resident evilers hate girls in the game for some reason the only real girl that fets in your way is ASHLEY

sadistic_greyfox

sheva
people dont really but alot of resident evilers hate girls in the game for some reason the only real girl that fets in your way is ASHLEY
Ashley was the only RE chick I didn't care for but when she picked up the armor I loved her, sooo much distraction kills. I love sheva, she never let me down :D .

AgentZero

Ashley was the only RE chick I didn't care for but when she picked up the armor I loved her, sooo much distraction kills. I love sheva, she never let me down :D .
i havnt used her armor yet i hear alot of good and bad things about it

sadistic_greyfox

It makes all the Ashley elements so much more fun. I mean I never had a HUGE problem with her in the first place but seeing dude's fall down trying to pick her up is hilarious.

AgentZero

It makes all the Ashley elements so much more fun. I mean I never had a HUGE problem with her in the first place but seeing dude's fall down trying to pick her up is hilarious.
LOLZ cake i knew they couldnt pick her up bi didnt know they fell down

sheva

You and I must live in a different universe because a crapload of RE fans i've talked to both male and female, love the women in the games and not for sexy reasons. Jill is one of the top characters. The rage that people brought when they thought she was dead, the dissapointment that people expressed when Sherry didn't appear. Women in RE make up about half the series.

Btw, not to sound rude but I agree with SOF. What is the point of this topic other than to bash Sheva? It's kinda unessasary, she's not my favorate, but she is really not that bad.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
....if you could have used her as a meat shield...but no, she had to live....USELESS!
Funny thing about the term "meat sheild" when you turn attack reaction on, I find sometimes when Chris stands right infront of Sheva.. or vice versa.. Chris is just bigger and get's in the way more... but the A.I. player always get right in the way and blocks all your shots!! xD all you see is blood clouds and thumps It's like Arrrgh move out the way dumbass!!! lolololol.

I dont thinkSheva is that bad. Only reason she is there is because it's her homeland and Umbrella killed her parents.. So I'd blame Umbrella for giving her a reason to go on a Vendetta mission. xP

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You and I must live in a different universe because a crapload of RE fans i've talked to both male and female, love the women in the games and not for sexy reasons. Jill is one of the top characters. The rage that people brought when they thought she was dead, the dissapointment that people expressed when Sherry didn't appear. Women in RE make up about half the series.

Btw, not to sound rude but I agree with SOF. What is the point of this topic other than to bash Sheva? It's kinda unessasary, she's not my favorate, but she is really not that bad.
I have to agree. I think people just like to bitch and whine about anything. I'll keep it open for now considering the last two posts have been somewhat substantive, but if it continues as a place for people to up their post count by saying 'I hate Sheva' every couple of posts, then I'll shut it down. :)

Funny thing about the term "meat sheild" when you turn attack reaction on, I find sometimes when Chris stands right infront of Sheva.. or vice versa.. Chris is just bigger and get's in the way more... but the A.I. player always get right in the way and blocks all your shots!! xD all you see is blood clouds and thumps It's like Arrrgh move out the way dumbass!!! lolololol.

I dont thinkSheva is that bad.
Exactly, people mainly vitch about Sheva, because of her AI or because, "She stole Jill's spotlight" Chris is just as stupid when you play as Sheva. It's like people completely diregard her true chracter in the cutscenes because of her AI, it's no wonder the game develepers don't seem to give a crap about the story anymore, few people actually pay attention to it. (But hey as long as we can shoot everything properly.)Same thing with Ashley, she was kinda annoying, but nowhere near as bad as people exaggerate.

As for stealing Jill's spotlight, I agree Sheva should have been given a different or lesser role, but again I don't think she's that bad.

Edit: My bad LFF. I was still typing this when you posted.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Exactly, people mainly vitch about Sheva, because of her AI or because, "She stole Jill's spotlight" Chris is just as stupid when you play as Sheva. It's like people completely diregard her true chracter in the cutscenes because of her AI, it's no wonder the game develepers don't seem to give a crap about the story anymore, few people actually pay attention to it. (But hey as long as we can shoot everything properly.)Same thing with Ashley, she was kinda annoying, but nowhere near as bad as people exaggerate.

As for stealing Jill's spotlight, I agree Sheva should have been given a different or lesser role, but again I don't think she's that bad.

Edit: My bad LFF. I was still typing this when you posted.

Come on though...how can you comment on her roles in the cutscenes...she was poorly developed in those...i never once looked at her and Chris and thought they had the partner relation ship that she should have had with him...For example, look at Batman comics...You know there has been more than on Robin right...well the first was the only GOOD one...if you look at Batman in the comics with the others his relation ship with them is...different...its not like it used to be...its almost like a filler cause he can't do it alone or dosn't want to do it alone...thats how Chris/Sheva's relation ship feels to me...that they never had more in common with each other than a forced partnership...

Top Bottom