• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Sheva vs Jill

REFTW!

Sheva and Jill should've had a real fight hand to hand, while chris watched :lol: my moneys on Jill!

Mr Sunshine

Ok, You've created one topic with this subject already. There's no need for another one. Not to mention that there was already a thread for this where you have posted too

weskersbarber

Jill has too much experience and would take out Sheva easy who is still a newcomer.Jill has over 12 years experiences

We Are Ninja

^ Yah, but Sheva did the whole guerilla thing in Africa for a while; she's no n00b. Plus she went toe to toe with Wesker several times. All Jill did was get smacked around, then jump out of a window...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is a tough one for me. Both of them are my favorites and both kick a** in RE5. But if I had to choose it would be Jill since she pretty much defeated Nemesis in RE3 and also stated in the Resident Evil Wikia which I think is true since you can tell right off the bat "Jill is generally considered by fans as the most competent female protagonist of the series. She is more calm and collected than the more emotional Claire, and is a more mature and able combatant than Rebecca. Jill also has more biohazard containment experience, as well as better biohazard understanding/knowledge than Sheva Alomar. She also single-handedly defeated the Nemesis, one of Umbrella's deadliest bio-weapons to date."

NOTE: This is just my opinion.

Mr Sunshine

We Are Ninja;74661 said:
*The Sheva Alomar Defense Force (SADF) approves this message.

*The JVRS(Jill Valentine Rescue Squad) denies the message.

In fact, it sends Nemesis with his rocket launcher to deal with Sheva's minions.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
They're both too sweathearted to fight to each other... I guess it'll be a diffrent story when it comes down to date Chris (since there's also a ChrisxSheva pairing, lolwhut?!)! B*tchfight :D XD!!!

Hoady

Jill fights real vicious like a cat and Sheva can't run up walls.Chris is far heavier then Sheva and he can still run faster then her(runs after the plane).

I guess its pretty equal but i think Jill wins by a smidgeon.

MurderAnthem

Because we can
They wouldn't fight eachother. They'd gang up on Chris for looking mad all the time. Lol. Seriously though, I'd pick Jill.

We Are Ninja

Hoady;74707 said:
Jill fights real vicious like a cat and Sheva can't run up walls.Chris is far heavier then Sheva and he can still run faster then her(runs after the plane).

I guess its pretty equal but i think Jill wins by a smidgeon.

Jill only fights like a cat when she's doped up on virus juice. Sheva is bad*ss all the time... :D

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Eh, Sheva could be fierce but Jill has beaten Nemesis, and has battled most of the time alone in a T-virus infested city.

Jill wins.

Genie

Hmm.. I'd guess Jill would win because she has more experience.. but it would be a tough fight! : D

Top Bottom