• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin is in RE6, not Ashley.

L30N

Alive
I keep thinking the woman you have in your signature is an older Ashley. Maybe not?

About this Alex Wesker character... wasn't Wesker created in a lab, or am I mistaken?

Its not Ashley, Shes named Helena Harper, shes an agent working for the President

bruno

Chief Researcher
About this Alex Wesker character... wasn't Wesker created in a lab, or am I mistaken?
Nope, the Weskers were sons of people with rare valuable genes. Umbrella controlled their growth from the shadows, and they were, at some point, injected with the Wesker virus.
Both Alex and Albert survived the virus injection (unlike most other subjects) and became researchers at Umbrella, but Albert started to drift away from Spencer, so he turned into Alex. Alex was developing some sort of "immortality virus" for Spencer, and as soon as he got results, every researcher, test subject and anything related to the research has disappeared.

Alex Wesker is as "bad" as any other Umbrella researcher, he killed people for his research.

L30N

Alive
Nope, the Weskers were sons of people with rare valuable genes. Umbrella controlled their growth from the shadows, and they were, at some point, injected with the Wesker virus.
Both Alex and Albert survived the virus injection (unlike most other subjects) and became researchers at Umbrella, but Albert started to drift away from Spencer, so he turned into Alex. Alex was developing some sort of "immortality virus" for Spencer, and as soon as he got results, every researcher, test subject and anything related to the research has disappeared.

Alex Wesker is as "bad" as any other Umbrella researcher, he killed people for his research.

*Wesker Children, not all of them were male, and any source on how he killed people for his research?

bruno

Chief Researcher
If I'm not mistaken, in Spencer's documents from LIN, he mentions that he had sent numerous test subjects to Alex's research. Doesn't mean he killed them, but experimented on them.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut

Oh, okay. Interesting... I can't wait!

Jim328

I would definetly say its Sherry, cuze Ashley would be already 25~, that girl there looks like a very young 21~(Sherry could look that young cuze of the G virus she had inside)
Ive also never seen Ashley giving someone a shot, since Sherry was used to her fathers research and all the labs + the demand of the fans was to have Sherry back instead of Ashley, those are my oppinions

Top Bottom