• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shame thread.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Whenever I get depressed, I find things to be depressed about further. I'm not sure if I want people to notice me or if it's just me being an idiot.
I believe this is common for depressed people. It's not usually true for me but I've experienced it. And I know about other people having it that way.

Guess you are right...I don't want to end up in psych ward. It will take some time for me to open up but I shall remember your words and try to talk to a doctor. I don't want to be called crazy...hope the doctor understands that. Thanks for the advice... :)
Hope your friend is fine now...
Do it, it's good advice. I've been there myself and I know it's the only right thing to do. The doctors have seen so many people with the same problems that you don't need to feel any shame over it.

sadistic_greyfox

more than 4 years ago i go absurddllyy drunk at a family wedding. I blacked out and can only remember bits and pieces but apparently i was going around telling stories about the first chick I ever banged. in retrospect it's not too embarrassing but i didnt hear the end of it for like 2 years. Did a bunch of other **** too that night but since then I've done worst, just people came to expect it.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
mmmm sometimes i rather stay in home, playing videogames or watching tv while my friends tell me that we should go party and stuf.. im like meh, cant go out, and then i feel a bit lonely cuz of me being a jack***

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Have the tendency to act like a ganado
Don't listen i just attack
Worst thing i did was...
I had almost killed someone out of anger
And Broke my bestfriends heart in front of her face and left when she was breaking down

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
and i broke up with a girl i was dating, well she was in love, i wasnt, so i really didnt wanted to break her heart but i didnt really wanted to be with her... but things went bad, she depressed, i felt bad for it, havent heard from her since then.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm only ashamed of ONE thing...And it's something I seem to ALWAYS do...Anytime I do something stupid by accident that affects my girlfriend she forgives me for it and I get mad at HER for not getting on to me for my OWN stupidity...Things like I lost her money one time cause I had a hole in my pocket when she told me to hold it...Or when I break her special necklace by accident when we were wrestling (And i really do mean wrestling you guys)...I get mad at me, and she says no it's ok, and I get mad at her cause she's NOT mad at me...I need to quit that sh*t...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
and i broke up with a girl i was dating, well she was in love, i wasnt, so i really didnt wanted to break her heart but i didnt really wanted to be with her... but things went bad, she depressed, i felt bad for it, havent heard from her since then.
That's sad. Maybe it would be a good idea of you to check up on her some time, show her that you care for her well being. I've been in her situation.

when we were wrestling (And i really do mean wrestling you guys)
You have a girl that you can wrestle, lucky you! :) I'd want a girl that was strong enough to wrestle with me. I remember when I was in the middle teens, then almost every girl could wrestle me haha. It was fun.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You have a girl that you can wrestle, lucky you! :) I'd want a girl that was strong enough to wrestle with me. I remember when I was in the middle teens, then almost every girl could wrestle me haha. It was fun.
Lol...My girlfriend and I are both small people...I have a bit more on her as far as build goes...But not by much...And I only have maybe a two inch height advantage at the most lol...She's like 116lbs and I'm 124...We're both VERY small lol...So wrestling is fun...Besides...She can kick my ass, and I'm not affraid to admit it lol...

Top Bottom