• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sergio with mike fass facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio reyes ledesma

thump_9420684mike.jpg

url]
hello mike

Tell me about you Where are you from

• 31 de Julio

• Mike Fass

Ridgewood, Queens, which was a mostly German, Irish and Italian neighborhood. I lived in New York City all of my life until 1989 when I moved to Union City, New Jersey. I'm still in NYC almost every day, however, because that's where most of the work is.

• Question in drummer as startd and began acting in the series the street fighter the later year mike you're very famous with mr stonewall in facebook

• 6 de agosto

• I already had an international following as Drummer Bear, the nude bear model for the bear community worldwide and for fans of bears, and enjoyed some recognition for some award winning films and TV appearances I'd done over the years as a character actor but it was the role of Zangief in "Street Fighter: The Later Years" that dramatically shifted my fan demographic overnight to that of mostly under 30 and male. I also got popular with MMA fighters, Hollywood movie stars and rock stars. That warmed my heart because of my background as a rock musician that dates back to the 1970s. It also caused me to fall in love with The Red Cyclone. Researching him as I did prior to and during the shooting of the series greatly endeared the lovable Soviet Russian brute to me. When I won the title of Mr. Stonewall Bear last year, I was asked by some of the media why I also wore the sash when making public appearances as Zangief. My answer was that, because Zangief is the most important bear in video games, being the first one, and I'm the first Mr. Stonewall Bear, I feel like I won the title for him, too. I love Zangief.

• 7 de agosto

• have played a game of street fighter in your life you much time with his beard

• 8 de agosto

• I was never really a gamer and I was already in my thirties when Street Fighter II debuted in 1991 so, although I was aware of it, I didn't have the privilege of growing up with it. However, before Street Fighter IV made it into most gamers' homes, I was pushed into playing it at an exclusive Street Fighter Club event in Brooklyn by Clarence Lim, the producer of Street Fighter Devotion. It was humiliating and I got trounced, LOL! Then, a couple of years later, TJ Glenn (Vega) and I appeared in person together at a Street Fighter Tournament in Jersey City, New Jersey. We were both invited to play Street Fighter IV for the crowd just before the two finalists took each other on for the finale. I played as Zangief and he played as Vega, of course. This time I was better instructed on how to use the controller and I destroyed Vega with two Aerial Russian Slams! The crowd loved it! Other than that, nope, I really don't play video games.

As for the beard, I've had it off and on throughout the decades, starting in the 1980s. Since landing the role of Zangief, I have kept it on to always be prepared to make public appearances as him at any given time. I'm also playing a bear type superhero (Luke Barger) in the new series, "Major Ursus", so keeping the beard now is a must.

• 9 de agosto

• zangief is a wrestling , character in video games Their attacks are mashed is pure agars , super street fighter 4 arcade edition xbox live there are many people good with the zangief as you are in stonewall mr bear you are very famous here on this page you are gay have friends mr stonewall bear ,As It Is Called the of historical band in the Decade of the 70

• 14 de agosto

• I recall being at series creator Sam Reich's house on the very first day of shooting "Street Fighter: The Later Years", being made up before they sent us out on location to do the cab scene for Episode 1. Sean T. Krishnan (Dhalsim) was playing Street Fighter II on Super Nintendo as his character against Zangief as played by Sam. Dhalsim destroyed Zangief without ever having to cross the fighting stage! Zangief never got his hands on Dhalsim which says a lot not only for Dhalsim's amazing powers but for Sean's playing skills as well because Sam Reich was known as an excellent Zangief player.

• 14 de agosto

• zangief their attacks are very good with agars well here in this world there are many , better players zangief most important is the practice , super street fighter 4 arcade edition many videos in the video option on xbox live ,

• 18 de agosto

• Yes, ironically, the very reason that many players didn't like Zangief; you had to master him.

• 18 de agosto

• zangief is the first wrestling , characters in street fighter 2 Xbox Live street fighter 4 There are many serious players zangief , is of the best players on Xbox Live street fighter 4 is the characters who win more opponents

• 25 de agosto

• He went from being one of the worst characters in SFII to one of the best in SFIV

• 25 de agosto

• is the truth sf2 already out of fashion the truth I'm not very good with zangief zangief , is character a very old is the decade of the 90 Practice is important zangief is a good character in wrestling .

• 22 de septiembre

• In fact, Mike Haggar was SFI's prototype for Zangief. Eventually Capcon resurrected him in Final Fight and hatched a great rivalry between the two characters.

• 23 de septiembre

• mike hagger zangief is wrestling good combination of hagger Final Fight and zangief street fighter truth , comparison winner zangief history may have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom