• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 separate ways - fight with saddler

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
This is actually quite simple, I just hope you have uber reflexes... (Reaction commands)
Always stay about mid range distance away from him, don't stay too close. Aim drill his HEAD with the strongest bullets you got. Eventually his mouth'll hang open, do NOT knife it, SHOOT IT with the most powerful gun you have. Make it quick though, he's not a chicken. (His mouth won't hang open forever.)

Keeping distance can be hard with this bastard seeing as the moment you turn around and turn again to face him he's right up on you. He moves freakishly fast. If you can't keep your distance, there's another easier, but prepatory method, of which you've most-likely missed out on already. If your anything like me, you're an herb-gathering fool. Make sure you have as many full health regenerative herbs and first aids you can. Ex: Instead of wasting 3 green herbs for Green herbx3 make 3 GreenxRed herbs.
Saddler has a move, which actually helps you, you MUST have an eye for it though, if not, you'll mistake the move and die. Now I haven't played in awhile, but I'm pretty sure he swings his tentcle arm at you at close to closer mid range. If you're caught with a direct hit, rejoice. He'll wrap his arm around your neck, pull you close, and try to strangle you, and... (gasps) what's that I see? He's showing you his eyeball, that's what! Now hopefully you're good at button mashing. If you are, you'll stab him where it hurts. You do gradually lose health though, so get good at button mashing to reduce how much time he's strangling you. It hurts him more than it hurts you. Thus, the herbs and first aids... Repeat the process, eventually, (if he hasn't already died from stabbing him...) he'll recoil and his mouth'll hand open. Repeat the first tactic. Nail it as much as you can with the most powerful gun you got.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I shot him with everything I had, then I started stabbing him, persistence got me through that fight hahah in other words he got carverd up, by a chick.

Seperate ways as in the story mode where your one step behind leon the hole time...

Metallatem

.I agree. Use everything you got. Run a lot then stop to shoot and knife. Just keep doing this and eventually you will win. Its a tough battle, stay strong and acurate.

L

Lurker
yeah also he does shoot tmp bullets back at you but they do massive damage have a tmp on you on the fight

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The crossbow gun that shoots explossive arrows will probaly do more dammage. Its good that you can do the Ada thing over an over with more items an bag space. like the main bit

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive sold RE4 now Ive got RE0 which I havnt played much at all, Ive not even got off the train yet.
But those arrows are probaly the best way, I ran through seperate way once, an it was real quick, I'm saying I ran throgh the hole thing as fast as possible. which is probaly wy i had a little bit of trouble at the end fights.

But if i played properly id of probaly got abit more stuff, I got the crossbow on round 2 which is after i sold everything else lol haha

just to try the bow out.

Top Bottom