• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Semi-final battle with Nemesis!

Mr Sunshine

It's a last man standing battle between Jill and Nemesis, since there is no way out, just after Nicholai's death in the non-canon version. I suppose that the circumstances are almost the same in the canon version of this battle but I haven't tried it. What I wanted to ask though is how you deafeated him. The introduction shows Jill evading Nemesis's attacks which hit the pipes insted. This makes the pipes spit some kind of liquid which does massive damage to Nemesis. During the fight I tried myself dodging his attacks but I failed. Can he hit the pipes like in the beginning? Also I tried shooting the pipes but he would always step back and get away as the whole procedure was too slow to hurt him. After this I didn't bother much with the pipes because I had around 50 magnum rounds..

Sexta_PT

Well i used the granade launcher and the magnum. But if you are short of ammo you can shoot the pipes to make nemesis hand fall of, and beat him using less ammo. But its very dificult to do that.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I've always stocked up on acid rounds for this fight. I find it works best for me anyways. I only take the grenade launcher loaded with the acid rounds..and lots of healing items. I've never been able to use the pipes against him because as you said Fallen, he dodges them every freagin' time.

Sexta_PT

I see. I just hope someone have managed the use the pipes productively.

Im going to try that when i have time, but if i remember well the secret is to shoot the pipes 1 second before nemesis is near the pipe.

FireSlay

ok what u have to do is keep shooting at him maybe 4 shots for the magnum
or grenade launcher freeze rounds <<< better
beware he must full near a pipe thin shot it or knife it
i killed him once with knife only much easier
before he attack u u knife the pipe thin he push u away
hope i helped :)

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
if hes down and tired, and close to the pipes, shoot the pipes.
but when hes up again, keep shooting him with the magnum or any powerful weapon until hes down again but make sure your at the end of the pipe,close to the camera when you shoot. if hes coming too close run towards,dodge him and watch out for his right arm. Thats how i done it.

make him go down when hes close to the pipes, then all of his bits and pieces will be droped, including his head (watch out by the way lol)

Chris90

I used the pipes.

U have too wait until he is really close, and when he makes ready tto hit you, you shoot the pipe! Succsess! (He manage to hit you most of the times tough...haha) But worked for me :)

After the 2nd or 3rd time he got hit with acid, he just wlaked around blind like a chicken :) So was easy to kill

Top Bottom