• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Scariest Part? lol

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
A really scary part for me is when you're going running through the alleys in the begging of the game and suddenly a door opens with Brad coming from inside followed by some zombies. Even after a long time playing, this part still makes me jump out of my chair! Another scary part is in the Graveyard. In the cutscene we see the Digger really big I get like "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!", but I just realise that it is much smaller after defeating it... lol

Lirium

:< when Nemesis comes and basically probes the crap out of Brad. Awwwkwardd! I was like "OH GOD HE HAS TENTACLES!" and then Nemesis chasing me up the stairs didn't help. I was screaming the whole way, you could hear him thudding! It was alarming!

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Parts with Nemesis always scare me! The chase scenes are intense! I gotta say, returning to the city at night to use the crank on the garage door, and the zombies shoot through the windows right in front of you... makes me jump every time!

v for valentine

I think the scariest part is when you need to run into a very small store/save room in the middle of a T-shaped alleyway. I only say it's the scariest because the alley is small, and you know Nemesis is just waiting for you to come out. And as soon as you do, that creepy music starts, and you hear the terrible beasty. Where is he gonna come from?! :eek: Hehe.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
any part that nemesis appears and runs at you with the creepy music xD

Top Bottom