• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Scared the s*** outta me

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;65464 said:
He'll get you when you least expect it :lol: So don't dream. Muahahahaha :p

:lol: You are so right. Freagin' punching me in the back of the head when I try running away. No wonder I eat brains lmao...I have drain bamage. :wacko:

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
tremor;65506 said:
:lol: You are so right. Freagin' punching me in the back of the head when I try running away. No wonder I eat brains lmao...I have drain bamage. :wacko:

Bwahahaha! Ain't nothing like a donkey punch from Nemesis. :lol: What always got me was the rocket to the face. Maneuvering around Nemesis, no prob! Dodging his melee attacks, no prob! Dodging a fricken rocket, screwed!:blink:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
A rocket to the face, by rights, should leave you more than just faceless...but not Jill!

~Excella~

Premium
Nemesis made me jump a number of times. He just came out of nowhere and I felt a huge rush of adrenaline to get the heck out of there.

LordGolbez

The Part That Scared Me Was When You Get Ready To Go Up The Steps In The Police Station And Nemesis Jumps Though The Window. I Was Totally Not Expecting It.

Mr Sunshine

LordGolbez;66735 said:
The Part That Scared Me Was When You Get Ready To Go Up The Steps In The Police Station And Nemesis Jumps Though The Window. I Was Totally Not Expecting It.

It would be cool(and scary too!) if Nemesis broke through a ceiling like the licker did in RE2!

Edited: What about Nemesis coming from a potty? :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;66779 said:
It would be cool(and scary too!) if Nemesis broke through a ceiling like the licker did in RE2!

Edited: What about Nemesis coming from a potty? :lol:

I believe I'd need to use the potty then. :lol:

LordGolbez

tremor;66784 said:
I believe I'd need to use the potty then. :lol:

Same Here Lol. You Want To Know What Would Be Really Scary? Two Of Them One From The Ceiling And One Though The Window.:blink:

Mr Sunshine

LordGolbez;66813 said:
Same Here Lol. You Want To Know What Would Be Really Scary? Two Of Them One From The Ceiling And One Though The Window.:blink:

:lol: Haha!

BUT the scariest would be Nemesis with sexy nighwear sitting on a bed and saying to you: "Come here honey.."

Yes people, I have just unfolded one of the biggest mysteries in RE: Nemesis is a woman!!!!

LordGolbez

Fallen91;66819 said:
:lol: Haha!

BUT the scariest would be Nemesis with sexy nighwear sitting on a bed and saying to you: "Come here honey.."

Yes people, I have just unfolded one of the biggest mysteries in RE: Nemesis is a woman!!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink: OMG My Brain It BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
lol Nemesis in the stall next to Jill asking, "Ugh... Can you spare ONE square?" Good ol' Seinfeld reference. xD

Top Bottom