• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 same prob :(

pistolpete

anybody know how to beat the part with jill and wesker in prof mode? shev just stands there and dies from jill or wesker about as soon as it starts.

Sephiroxas

:lol: Maybe you need to play with someone. I know my Sheva was being an idiot during that part too. Your AI starts being no help once you hit that part of the game.

pistolpete

i can like beat everything except this one part! LOL i try to fight wesker and jill shoots sheva or she runs in front of wesker to die and i try to hide out and i have to call the AI over every 5 miliseconds lol i just gotta play with a person online or something. i can see making the enemies harder but making the AI retarded on prof mode is just cheating lol

whickus

the easiest way to beat this part (on any difficulty) is to knock out the lights in the upstairs hallways after he kicks you through the door, then hide behind a wall and hit him with a rocket. after he catches it, shoot him with any other weapon and the rocket will blow up in his face. this will end the battle early and win you the heart of africa treasure. this is easier than waiting out the 7 minutes because sheva is an idiot during this part.

other than that, the only way i could beat this part is by calling sheva over and over so she never leaves your side. that gets real tedious, but if you don't, she'll just run off and get killed by jill.

whickus

sweet, good job. after beating the game on all difficulties i gotta say, this is the second hardest part of the entire game. the ndesu (after shooting the motorcycle majini from the back of the humvee) is by far the hardest.

Ada Wong™

whickus;33768 said:
sweet, good job. after beating the game on all difficulties i gotta say, this is the second hardest part of the entire game. the ndesu (after shooting the motorcycle majini from the back of the humvee) is by far the hardest.

You had the same issue too huh? Ndesu is hard to kill, ESPECIALLY on Pro. You got to worry about killing it, AND the manjinis surrounding the area, cause they really do damage to the truck as well!

pistolpete

yea i just got done with the humvee part now i beat all of prof mode :O now i guess i just gotta get through mercs part

Top Bottom