• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

rumor claire and chris not as close in the upcoming movie

lovechrisredfield7

I found out that apparently chris (wentworth miller) and claire (ali larter) will not be as close as they are in the games and claire apparently blames chris for something, it sounds there willl be a sibling rivarly between them but there will also be nice scenes between the two. Im not sure if its true or not but i could see it happening ugh i really hope it doesnt though. what do you guys think?

Tyrant

maybe like... There parents got killed by the T-Virus and she blaims Chris cause he could have saved them or something who knows

Mark-o

omg dont get me started on the re movies they are killing the good name of re and i can only hope this is the last one.

Tyrant

Mark-o;59498 said:
omg dont get me started on the re movies they are killing the good name of re and i can only hope this is the last one.

sadly no, the butchering will continue for one more movie :/ and apparently another after that but thats supposed to be a REbirth or something

C/C Redfield

AHhh!... ok ok... The RE games ARE etter than the movies, the movies just seem like something seperate rather than adaptation.
I liked Ali Larter as Claire in Extinction but she DID differ to the Claire we knew from the games and it was kind of annoying, Also I dont see how Wentworth Miller can be Chris, he doesnt have hardly anything in common with the character of Chris looks-wise...
It probably the reason Degeneration is my fave RE movie;)

And Aren't Claire and Chris suppose to be really close as brother and sister?... its just taking it further away from the good name of RE

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
lovechrisredfield7;59056 said:
I found out that apparently chris (wentworth miller) and claire (ali larter) will not be as close as they are in the games and claire apparently blames chris for something, it sounds there willl be a sibling rivarly between them but there will also be nice scenes between the two. Im not sure if its true or not but i could see it happening ugh i really hope it doesnt though. what do you guys think?

WENTWORTH MILLER???? Good Lord...they aren't even trying anymore are they? In my opinion they should have stopped with Extinction. (Sorry if I offended any Wentworth Miller fans.)

Resident James

I find the movies to be enjoyable.

However, I think the worst thing about them is now that the proper RE story probably wont ever get turned into live action movies because of these ones.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
wentworth.jpg

That's Wentworth Miller...he's from Prison Break I believe. In my opinion they could have chosen someone that actually resembles Chris Redfield.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
wolfgirl;59673 said:
Yeah, they are meant to be close T_T the movies are starting to ruin it a bit

Starting to?

I guess we're lucky enough that they're even considered brother and sister rather than two people who happen to have the same last name. :rolleyes:

In all honesty I really don't mind the idea that Chris and Claire are feuding about something (maybe along the lines of Chris not being there for her when sh!t hit the fan in the city), as long as Chris still cares for Claire like a big brother should, then I'm open to the idea.

Actually they do work together in the film by the looks of this picture:
afterlife3.jpg

So... whatever.

I'm still not crazy about the casting though. But then again I don't take this film series seriously and could never consider it a respectable video game adaptation. Sure the films are fun... senseless but fun to watch. Though how could anyone (fan or filmmaker) watch them and think "they did the best adaptation and took the series the best route possible!"???

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
STAR_738;72590 said:
Starting to?

Actually they do work together in the film by the looks of this picture:
afterlife3.jpg

!"[/I]???

Actually That is Crystal (Kacey BarnField) (whoever the hell she is supposed to be, you got me) Not Claire (Ali Larter)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Seriously that looks like Ali.

Look at the pic where Wesker takes the glasses off and look at her outfit, though its blurry, you can tell she has a red vest and gray tank underneath it.

Also the eyebrows and jaw match Ali.

Top Bottom