• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ronnie James Dio has Cancer

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio

On 25 November 2009, his wife/manager announced that Dio was diagnosed with stomach cancer:[12]

"Ronnie has been diagnosed with the early stages of stomach cancer. We are starting treatment immediately at the Mayo Clinic. After he kills this dragon, Ronnie will be back on stage, where he belongs, doing what he loves best, performing for his fans. Long live rock and roll, long live Ronnie James Dio. Thanks to all the friends and fans from all over the world that have sent well wishes. This has really helped to keep his spirit up."

i hope he can battle this and hopefuly return to music, he's a god and deserves a long and happy life

dark_zero

what i dont understand about ppl worrying about celebs or musicans having illness or diseases its not like they care when we get sick or die we are only here to make them rich thats bout all

Hoady

dark_zero;60540 said:
what i dont understand about ppl worrying about celebs or musicans having illness or diseases its not like they care when we get sick or die we are only here to make them rich thats bout all

Yeah sad considering the fact people die everyday from cancer.:confused:

Anyway i'm not surprised i mean hes the singer of black sabbath he would've hit it hard back in the day.

Top Bottom