• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Revelations 2 !!!

wayne

Either way if its a sequel to revelations or 7 capcom will you hurry up and announce a resident evil.... my ps4 needs some in its life

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't want to be that guy.
But I thought the idea of being stranded adrift on a large CRUISE ship in the middle of the ocean was a great idea.
Very atmospheric and rickerty, and it was crucial to the story which is why the whole campaign (mostly) was set out on the ship.

Resident evil 6 had 1 chapter, on a sub. (Ada)
2 chapters on a carrier boat (Chris / Ada)
And 2 chapters in a weird underground base which happens to be underwater (jake / Chris)

If "revelations 2" did exist I very much doubt they would base it on a ship again, but I hope wherever the setting was is just as atmospheric.
No, you're not "That Guy." I agree 100%. I like the idea, and it's not one that's often used.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I don't want to be that guy.
But I thought the idea of being stranded adrift on a large CRUISE ship in the middle of the ocean was a great idea.
Very atmospheric and rickerty, and it was crucial to the story which is why the whole campaign (mostly) was set out on the ship.

Resident evil 6 had 1 chapter, on a sub. (Ada)
2 chapters on a carrier boat (Chris / Ada)
And 2 chapters in a weird underground base which happens to be underwater (jake / Chris)

If "revelations 2" did exist I very much doubt they would base it on a ship again, but I hope wherever the setting was is just as atmospheric.
- i agree it was a great game!!! whats scarier than being stranded on a cruise boat in the middle of the ocean with no contact to the outside or a way off
??? -dont see this compares at all to little scenes in a few other games, Sub is scary too from 6

Top Bottom