• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Returning elements from RE5.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
All in all I give RE6 the point for better "Game" AND better "RE Game". Now, I love RE5. I really do. Aside from Sheva, and Lack of Horror, it's a GREAT game. The story is FLIPPING great, however, RE6 still one ups it. Because While RE5 had ONE excellent story. RE6 has 4. All equally as great. There was not a SINGLE thing I was disappointed in when it came to RE6. Honestly, the biggest disappointment to me in 5 was Sheva. She was TERRIBLE. In RE6, however, there is not a single character that I would consider bad. It's a very similar game to five, but it's improved on a LOT.
I too truly love RE6, I'm not sure why a lot of people (even on this forum) are saying they hate it. I mean, it certainly wasn't the absolute best RE game, but it's nowhere near bad. I definitely agree that it's better than RE5.

As for Sheva, I'm not sure if you dislike her gameplay-wise or character-wise. If you're not playing with a partner, then yeah, gameplay-wise she can be pretty bad. But as a character I really didn't have any problems with her... but that's just me. To each their own :)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I wish they had the Re3

''Choose your path'' in Re4,5,and 6

But Oh well....

But i miss the choosing your own weapons...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I too truly love RE6, I'm not sure why a lot of people (even on this forum) are saying they hate it. I mean, it certainly wasn't the absolute best RE game, but it's nowhere near bad. I definitely agree that it's better than RE5.

As for Sheva, I'm not sure if you dislike her gameplay-wise or character-wise. If you're not playing with a partner, then yeah, gameplay-wise she can be pretty bad. But as a character I really didn't have any problems with her... but that's just me. To each their own :)
Really. To me RE6 could possibly be the best. It's REALLY getting up there with RE4 and REmake. As for Sheva. I hate BOTH. I hate her gameplay AND her character lol. Anyway, about RE6, you're right, it's getting a lot of hate, but I think it was a BIG step in the right direction for Capcom.

rollerfan222

RE6's AI is not that great IMO, I'm only 50 % into the game so i can't judge fully.

Sheva helped me alot in RE5 when in solo. There were times where she did stuff that truly amazed me, lol, i always made a "Good job puppy" face when she did something new and useful

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
RE6's AI is not that great IMO, I'm only 50 % into the game so i can't judge fully.

Sheva helped me alot in RE5 when in solo. There were times where she did stuff that truly amazed me, lol, i always made a "Good job puppy" face when she did something new and useful
Really. I hated her AI. I mean, the AI in RE6 is only OK, however, since the characters are likable it's AWESOME that they are there. To me, Sheva is the MAIN reason RE5 is my LEAST favorite main RE game. If not for her, if she had been replaced by Jill, Barry, Rebecca, or even a new character that WASN'T a complete snoozefest, it may be one of my favorite RE games.

Darkness

Infected
Sheva was OK in my opinion, could've been worse. The good thing about her was that she could be used as a storage system of sorts, like if you had extra grenades or a mis-matched red herb lying around that was taking up space, you could give it to her. What i didn't like about her is that if you gave her a R+G herb or a first aid spray, she'd shoot you with that **** the very moment you got one tiny scratch, which was a complete waste. Also I wanted to punch her in the face every time she mispronounced "I need a hhhherb."

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sheva was OK in my opinion, could've been worse. The good thing about her was that she could be used as a storage system of sorts, like if you had extra grenades or a mis-matched red herb lying around that was taking up space, you could give it to her. What i didn't like about her is that if you gave her a R+G herb or a first aid spray, she'd shoot you with that **** the very moment you got one tiny scratch, which was a complete waste. Also I wanted to punch her in the face every time she mispronounced "I need a hhhherb."
You're right. She could've been worse. We could've seen her in RE6 lol.

Top Bottom