• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

Hardware

i have a question.
the guy they found from BSAA who was a BOW , they were sent by BSAA or someone used BSAA equipment for stealing that megamacit or what ever?

Apparently, it's the BSAA.

According to one of the concept arts you can unlock at the end of the game, the village raid was originally a three-way fight between Chris' squad, the Lycans and the BSAA forces

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
You are probably right Hardware. I just know the game is still only a week old, so I wanted to preserve as much information as possible! I just finished the Reservoir area last night, so I am hoping to be near the end of the game so I can really chat it up with yall!

Ark2000

I have to say, i really liked this game! Would i say that i loved it? I don't know, i think i would need some more time to decide that, but when it comes to all the RE games from last few years, i would put this as my second favorite after RE 2 remake. But who knows, maybe i'll change my mind about this sooner or later. I can see why some fans have problems with it, but i can't think of anything i thought was very bad about it, at least to me. What i wanted the most of this game is for it to be fun, scary and exciting, and to add some more good story to RE, and i got exactly that.

Only thing i had some issues with is the time jump in the ending, mostly because i don't wanna see any of the original classic characters in next game as old, perhaps even retired versions of themselves. And yes, after hearing so much about all the different plans they had for this game during development, i'd say that some of it would maybe make the game even better, or at least more interesting. Like bigger involvement of BSAA in the finale and Chris battling his former comrades and their bioweapons, or return of Ada.

And ever since i first heard all the leaks, i really thought i wouldn't like what happens to Ethan in the end, but after seeing the final game, i think Capcom really made his entire character better and gave him a sad, but badass and proper ending. I would probably say something bad about Naughty Dog and their treatment of Joel in The Last Of Us 2 as a comparison, but i'm sure others have already did that :)

Hardware

I have to say, i really liked this game! Would i say that i loved it? I don't know, i think i would need some more time to decide that, but when it comes to all the RE games from last few years, i would put this as my second favorite after RE 2 remake. But who knows, maybe i'll change my mind about this sooner or later. I can see why some fans have problems with it, but i can't think of anything i thought was very bad about it, at least to me. What i wanted the most of this game is for it to be fun, scary and exciting, and to add some more good story to RE, and i got exactly that.

Only thing i had some issues with is the time jump in the ending, mostly because i don't wanna see any of the original classic characters in next game as old, perhaps even retired versions of themselves. And yes, after hearing so much about all the different plans they had for this game during development, i'd say that some of it would maybe make the game even better, or at least more interesting. Like bigger involvement of BSAA in the finale and Chris battling his former comrades and their bioweapons, or return of Ada.

And ever since i first heard all the leaks, i really thought i wouldn't like what happens to Ethan in the end, but after seeing the final game, i think Capcom really made his entire character better and gave him a sad, but badass and proper ending. I would probably say something bad about Naughty Dog and their treatment of Joel in The Last Of Us 2 as a comparison, but i'm sure others have already did that :)
I don't think there was that big of a time jump at the end - there's a chance she just ages quickly like Eveline.

Joel wasn't mistreated at all in TLOU2 - he's the hub of the whole story and actually becomes quasi-legendary in stature. People are just angry because they wanted to play as him again, even though he was clearly doomed by the end of the first game (when I finished that one in 2013, I thought he was going to die if there ever was going be a sequel - I actually thought that Ellie was going to kill him).

Ark2000

I don't think there was that big of a time jump at the end - there's a chance she just ages quickly like Eveline.

Joel wasn't mistreated at all in TLOU2 - he's the hub of the whole story and actually becomes quasi-legendary in stature. People are just angry because they wanted to play as him again, even though he was clearly doomed by the end of the first game (when I finished that one in 2013, I thought he was going to die if there ever was going be a sequel - I actually thought that Ellie was going to kill him).
You know, while i still disagree with lot of decisions they made about TLOU 2 (not just Joel's death but also changing the ending), i have to wonder, would Joel's death work better and not receive such backlash if it was handled different and possibly happened much further into the game? That's why i think maybe they should have stayed closer to original ideas and version of the story they first came up with years ago. From what i heard, originally entire first part of the game set in Jackson was supposed to be much longer, with more scenes (and "missions") between Abby and Joel. I think that sounds really interesting because there could have been better build up and shock when she reveals who she is and kills him. If this was changed to make the game shorter, it didn't really work because i noticed one of the other things everyone complain about is how long the game is, which is funny because i think one of the writers said something about how how they had to cut lot of content out of the game to make it shorter. Maybe that's why they also shortened all the Seattle storyline down to three days instead of five.

Top Bottom