• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RESIDENT EVIL TRIVIA!!

LordGolbez

On Wesker's Desk, It's A Picture Of Rebecca.

What Branch Of The Military Was Billy In Before He Was Tried.

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
I THOUGHT it was because the game was originally Japanese and the voice actors sometimes had to talk abnormally so that the talking would match the characters mouths.

How many times does Ada save Leon in RE4?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I THOUGHT it was because the game was originally Japanese and the voice actors sometimes had to talk abnormally so that the talking would match the characters mouths.

How many times does Ada save Leon in RE4?

No, actually youre half right...it WAS because it was made in Japanese, but because it was made in Japan they needed english voice actors. So the english people they hired were just english people living in Japan at the time wih no training what so ever.

I think she saves im 4 times...well, five if you count giving him the keys to the jet ski...

What is the name of the vilage in the beggining of RE4...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
pueblo

what is Claire Redfields identification number in RECV (no one is gonna get this)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
El Gigante
theres no Zombies in RE4.

How many 'Combo Time Bonus' is there in The Mercenaries - 'Public Assembly' in RE5?

Not counting the combo ones six...counting the combo ones ten...though i could be wrong...

Who kills the very first Tyrant that was first encountered by Billy and Rebecca in RE0...

Mike Redfield

Oh God, I haven't played that in so long... ;_;
I believe it was Rebecca and Enrico, but I'm probably wrong.

Cyberote

I love Resident Evil trivia.

What are the two things that Forest Speyer says to Chris in Resident Evil Pachislot?

Mike Redfield

"Please kill me." and "Thank you."

How did Wesker escape his second plane's explosion at the end of the latest Resident Evil movie? (Yes, if you look VERY CLOSELY you'll see Wesker escaping from his plane in some way)

AgentZero

"Please kill me." and "Thank you."

How did Wesker escape his second plane's explosion at the end of the latest Resident Evil movie? (Yes, if you look VERY CLOSELY you'll see Wesker escaping from his plane in some way)
Time to bring this thread back to life?
he escapes the plane by using his mutant powers from the door. you can see a black ball falling out of the plane.

in resident evil who was it that was helping Wesker

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
in resident evil who was it that was helping Wesker
I'm guessing you mean in the original game. Barry Burton.

What is the name of the final boss at the end of Showdown #3 in Outbreak: File#2?

(hint: the very last one... after the two Tyrant R's)

AgentZero

never played outbreak 2 So I dont know

Wesker died in 2008. When was he born?

Top Bottom