• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

bruno

Chief Researcher
Attention, this may contain some minor spoilers.

This game starts with Leon and Krauser in South Ameria, looking for a drug lord, Javier Hidalgo, who's been known to have been in contact with an Umbrella researcher. They head to the place where they'd meet their guide, but they find the village has been undertaken by the dead. Surprised by what he sees, Krauser asks Leon what he knows about the B.O.W.'s and Leon tells him everything about the Raccoon City accident.
Manuela, the only living person on the village, takes them to the place where Javier is hiding. Javier finds them and tells his daughter Manuella he only used the T-Veronica virus to save her. He releases a water flow which takes Leon and Krauser. Manuela, afraid of her father, jumps into the water too. While being dragged by the water, Leon remembers what he knows about the T-Veronica virus, and recalls Claire's involvement with the Ashfords. [I will finish this when I have more info

Gameplays of Operation Javier parts 1 and 2, all the scenarios of Memories of a lost city, and some of the Game of Oblivion can be seen here
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dracu1aA1ucard#g/c/A85F2978D279C35A
(NEW LINK!!)
The rest of the game shall be uploaded soon

bruno

Chief Researcher
Today is the official release date.

EDIT:
I really like how they remake the RE2 storyline and, unlike REUC, i will take the events in this game in consideration, instead of the actual RE2.
Instead of just walking around the Police Station, Leon and Claire are looking for Sherry.
When they meet Ada, Leon wants her to join them, but Claire is really jealous. We see Ada a lot less than in RE2.
When Leon and Claire find Sherry, she's already infected with the G virus.
Anette dies while trying to get the vaccine for Sherry. She's not a crazy woman in this game, she cares for her daughter. It's interesting how she stares at william's wedding ring as shee begs him not to kill her. The Birkin family is much more humanized.
Leon and Claire walk around the labs to draw Mr X away from the room where Sherry is. They decide to throw him into the furnace pool, and Ada has her part in that. The self destruct system is accidentaly activated.
Birkin bothers Leon and Claire a little bit when they are in their way to make the vaccine for Sherry.
Leon and Claire then grabbed the vaccine and brought it to Sherry. When they were about to leave, the T-103 R gets in their way, but Ada helps solving the problem by throwing them a RL.
They're in the train, everything seems to be over. But Birkin is in the train. They finish him and manage to escape alive.
Claire continues to look for Chris, while Leon and Sherry, who need medical care (Leon for the shot he took from Anette) are taken under the government's custody. The government has interest in Sherry's G virus antibodies and forces Leon to work for them (for his experience in B.O.W.'s), under the threat of Sherry's well being.

Xcessive_Evil

I find it to be much more enjoyable and more difficult than the first one. There are some differences storywise that if they were incorporated in the actual games, it would have made it that much better imo. I haven't finished it yet-I'm to the part in CV where Steve gets captured by Alexia.

If there are any Claire fans here, you will not be disappointed. :D

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yes.. Which scenario? (I've seen the entire game on Youtube. I keep posting links in the first post, but Youtube keeps blocking those accounts)

Kagara

The last scenario
The one with Krauser thinking about Wesker. They gave him blue, normal eyes for some reason.

bruno

Chief Researcher
That's a mistake. They copied the underground facility from the original RECV, they should copy it from the REmake/REUC, it's supposed to be a replica of the Arcklay mansion.

Kagara

How do you activate the alternative costumes in the game?

Nevermind, I found out. Easiest thing in the world.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Holy crap! Anybody have cutscene video links for the game? I seriously need to watch them... *drools*

I've been searching around Youtube and I failed miserably. x_x

Top Bottom