• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Tattoo

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've toyed with the idea of tattoos in the past, but it's a commitment that you really, really have to be okay with. If and when I do decide to get one, it will almost certainly be RE related. And, luckily for me, I know a truly amazing tattoo artist that can handle anything.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Got this earlier today, nice little Umbrella Logo around the elbow. It would be red and white, but getting white to show up on such a boney area is nigh on impossible. So i decided black and red. Not very painful but i love it!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There's was this one kid that was here over a year ago - he only had a couple posts and he posted his tattoo of Wesker, and I swear it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And it's not even game Wesker, it was like, chubby-cheeks Wesker from the movies.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
There's was this one kid that was here over a year ago - he only had a couple posts and he posted his tattoo of Wesker, and I swear it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And it's not even game Wesker, it was like, chubby-cheeks Wesker from the movies.
Remember his name?

Top Bottom