• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Resident Evil: Revelations Worth

Leon Alexis

Could some one of you tell me, Is RE revelations on X360 ? Please. I Want to see Jills perfect ass again. (LOL)

hangar40

I actually did the same. Bought my 3ds because of this game and I don't regret it at all.
Resident Evil Revelation is a hell of a game! Great horror atmosphere mixed with action, just amazing! I can't wait for the rumored Resident Evil Downfall to be true.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I think Revelations should of been RE5 tbh. It's much better and it's kinda like what they are doing with RE6, mixing action with horror. Out of all the recent resi games, this one reminds me the most of classic resi :)

Check out some of the gameplay:

Btw you can switch ur view between 1st person or 3rd person when aiming ( I prefer 3rd person).

so canon wise it's RE: Revelations, RE5 then RE6 (if not, correct me), cause from what i hear they are planning to port this to xbox (360) and the raid mode from what i've heard of what it is....it seems to intrest me? (nice to have a variation of mini game, instead of the usual Mercenaries mode).

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea Revelations is set before RE 5. If it does get ported onto Xbox then I would definitely buy it. It would be great to play it on the big screen :)

And I would prefer raid mode over mercs.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I actually did the same. Bought my 3ds because of this game and I don't regret it at all.
Resident Evil Revelation is a hell of a game! Great horror atmosphere mixed with action, just amazing! I can't wait for the rumored Resident Evil Downfall to be true.
Ditto. For RER and Mercs3D. And I wouldn't say I regret it, because I used to have a Lite, so I can also play my REDS on my 3DS as well. Overall, it was a nice buy.

I would however, much prefer to play RER on console. And I have heard that it's going to be ported anyway, so fingers crossed for that one.

I just hope they compensate for where RER on 3DS fell short, the extras department.

We should have a movie browser to watch the cutscenes. That's actually all I really really want, but anything is always appreciated, you can't have too many extras afterall.:)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yea Revelations is set before RE 5. If it does get ported onto Xbox then I would definitely buy it. It would be great to play it on the big screen :)

And I would prefer raid mode over mercs.

i have heard (not confirmed by Capcom.....yet, "rumor") that it is getting a Spring (March) release (port) to Xbox 360 and Ps3 and if it (RE:R) has the raid mode on the port version, i will most definately get it, since i have overplayed RE6 and need a new fix of RE, plus it has my favourite characters Jill (in her somewhat looking Battlesuit, but in her Brunette goodness *i prefer Brunette Jill* and oh my oh my Jessica (Sherawat) :p and Raid Mode would be a nice new mini mode for me (i know i've said this) instead of the usual Mercenaries mode.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I did the same, buying a 3ds a few months back for a trip away. To be honest, I've spent much more time on the other RE game (mercenaries 3ds) than revelations..although, i support the revelations remake and i'll probaly get it again on 360 to play in big screen and add to my collection...I just find the enemies- no way as interesting as Mercs 3ds..yes im only on chapter 4 but anyway, i prefer Javos and Zombies to these strange 'silent hill' esque enemies, in my opinion, it could also do with some touching up if released on 360 with regards to hit reaction and blood, they need a bit more reactive.
I still agree the story is top notch, really enjoy my little 3ds, its good fun and I also like the Mercenaries 3ds- of which Re6 mercs could have learnt a few lessons and developed..like the 50 skills are very good and the way you can match other weapons with characters, was awesome.

PhobosDiablo

after reading up on some of the opinions here... guess I'll have to get the game aswell ^^
Guess I should go for the 3DS XL while I'm at it, right? Wanted to buy one for a long time anyway...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
3DS XL is great, I have it. :) RER is totally worth buying too, it's an awesome game :p

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yes i agree ^ i have XL. I also got a free downloable game with mine which they didnt tell me nothing about. Only found it on a random stoned googling. I chose Mario 3d which is prety good. thoroughly recommend Revelations + mercs 3ds, great portable Resident evil fun.

The only downside is theres only one analogue stick, not that it really effects these game, i just play with it as Re4 style controls...which i play occasionally so im ok with it. The stick is placed very close to the edge though it hurts my left thumb sometimes but if i rest the console on my lap and move my left hand out slightly its fine.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I chose mario 3d too! It's a great game and a lot longer a game than you first think :p
But yeah, if the rumours are true that RER is getting a port soon, and you're buying the DS solely for RER, maybe it'd be worth saving your money now and just buying the ported game. Although there are a lot of great games on DS, not just RER, so if you're buying it for other games as well it's totally worth it :)

OperationWatchdog

-______Commence Operation_Raccoon_City___
Thanks every1 for all your insights and help Ive just never been on heee to reply. Since I posted my question I got a 3ds, Resident evil the mercenaries 3d and Resident evil Revelations and they are epic ( Revelations is better by far but I like both ) any1 who still plays em lemme no i'll add u and we can co-op :)

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
New characters for RAID mode? I am crossing my fingers for some surprise RE Alumni's to appear!

Top Bottom