• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Retribution (Movieverse RE) reviews (Spoilers)

ricki the new guy

I just like to watch another two or more RE movies becoz with special effects and greater plots in upcoming movies ,it will surely kick ass.lol.Or if they r going to do just one and last movie,it would be better if they split the movie in two or three parts like the hobbit giving titles for each. And include flashbacks for better understanding at RE movie events and divide the characters into groups for different missions before the hive and meet again at the hive.After everything wesker will turn against alice and group, mutate into some kind of monster and will be killed by the heroes.After the horror,well that i dont know what to write.Ok this is just my opinion.I really want to see more RE movies.

ricki the new guy

I just like to watch another two or more RE movies becoz with special effects and greater plots in upcoming movies ,it will surely kick ass.lol.Or if they r going to do just one and last movie,it would be better if they split the movie in two or three parts like the hobbit giving titles for each. And include flashbacks for better understanding at RE movie events and divide the characters into groups for different missions before the hive and meet again at the hive.After everything wesker will turn against alice and group, mutate into some kind of monster and will be killed by the heroes.After the horror,well that i dont know what to write.Ok this is just my opinion.I really want to see more RE movies.

WidowNamedWong

"They took everything from me... i'll kill them"
OK so I'll start with mine (I managed to watch it online for free LOL).
The movie pros...

1. It has Leon Kennedy in it and Barry Burton as well.
2. It has Ada Wong in her original Asian look and not changed to Caucasian as was inexplicably done in the latest games.

Now i have to say that besides trampling canon and setting the RE live action movie franchise in a whole separate universe from the games. I do not think of the action sequences in the movies as cheesy or poorly performed and they really are not. The plot in most of the movies have been pretty disjointed so far in this one they try to join the essentialy disjointed franchise through what amounts to the lengthiest narration intro by Alice in what consumes 5 to 6 minutes of the film.
hated this movie

Top Bottom