• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident Evil REmake vs Orignal

REmake vs Original?

• REmake

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Original

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Really...i think my bro uses ME as tank bait lol...

XD, is L4D 2 good? I only played the first one.
Oh and once I locked my bro in a room with a tank, and several regular infected. I locked him in a room with a boomer and a tank, the boomer exploded, puke got on my bro. so the hoard attacked him along with a tank, whenever he opened the door, i closed it again.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
XD, is L4D 2 good? I only played the first one.
Oh and once I locked my bro in a room with a tank, and several regular infected. I locked him in a room with a boomer and a tank, the boomer exploded, puke got on my bro. so the hoard attacked him along with a tank, whenever he opened the door, i closed it again.

Dude youre a douche lol...and ya...L4D2 is much better than its predessor...

wesker_awesome

Didn't the price drop on it recently?

yeah, but paying bills leaves me with around 20.00 a month to myself. i have been saving for 2 months now (resistance 3), i should have the money by next month.
lol I bought a new weed pipe for $5 though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yeah, but paying bills leaves me with around 20.00 a month to myself. i have been saving for 2 months now (resistance 3), i should have the money by next month.
lol I bought a new weed pipe for $5 though.

Well that was a steal...Dude...one time i was in a flea market with my buddy Ryan and they were selling two really sleek bongs and there are these two old women in front of us and one looks over to the other and goes "Oh what lovely incense burners" and Ryan and i cracked up dude...

wesker_awesome

Well that was a steal...Dude...one time i was in a flea market with my buddy Ryan and they were selling two really sleek bongs and there are these two old women in front of us and one looks over to the other and goes "Oh what lovely incense burners" and Ryan and i cracked up dude...

XD thats awesome. I wish i was there with you man.

Top Bottom