• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil quizzes?

A_Wesker123

The Original
Okay so i was on the Gamefaqs forum for resi4 when i saw a topic where people made a riddle about a person or enemy or object from resi4 and then everyone else had to try and guess what the riddle is describing.So i was wondering if we should make one of these riddle topics for ourselves.when you make a riddle you are allowed to give up to 3 riddles per riddle.I would make a riddle to start but im really not that good at making them so if anyone else would like to meke one feel free to do so. Also i thought that it might to be fun to make a sort of competition of it. You know like keep a scoreboard of how many each person has guessed right.Like i already said if someone else wants to start us off then feel free.:)

RE4

Sounds like a good idea. Someone make one up and I'll try to guess. Good suggestion.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Here you are guys ill start so i can show you all how to play. My riddle is:

'Blind as a bat
Sound is my only friend
Who am I?'

Its quite easy i think but its just to start off. Have fun. Ill keep a scoreboard goin when someone gets the right answer:)

RE4

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=289.msg6584#msg6584 date=1209321579]
Here you are guys ill start so i can show you all how to play. My riddle is:

'Blind as a bat
Sound is my only friend
Who am I?'

Its quite easy i think but its just to start off. Have fun. Ill keep a scoreboard goin when someone gets the right answer:)
[/quote]

It's a Garrador

A_Wesker123

The Original
Yupp. Now you get to make one.It can be about a Character, Enemy or object. Have fun.Heres the scoreboard so far:

Re4:1

RE4

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=289.msg6603#msg6603 date=1209410267]
Yupp. Now you get to make one.It can be about a Character, Enemy or object. Have fun.Heres the scoreboard so far:

Re4:1
[/quote]

Well Wesker, I was thinking since you made the thread, you make the puzzles. I say every Monday you post 5-10 up and we guess them.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I would make some but i dont really get a chance to use the internet very often as i have to travel alot for my work. Though if anyone else wants to mek some then feel free to.

djp_phillips

I have one, maybe it's lame, but here goes:

We are a pair
We have opposite colors,
we have been reunited, as a pair but also as a unit

djp_phillips

Since this hasn't been a very active topic, I'll just give the answer, it's the statue of evil and the statue of good that you must put onto the balance to open the basment secret door in Resident Evil Zero

A_Wesker123

The Original
Ermmmm.....its in the resident evil 4 board for a reason. IE.There meant to be about resident evil 4. And also you dont just give the answer without answering peoples suggestions first. :)Anyway....

alonecrow

well..
i live underwater
i'm big
i'm the guardian of the key
i will kill people who is in my territorial
i can make you drown

quite easy isn't it?

L Kennedy

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=289.msg6648#msg6648 date=1210162501]
well..
i live underwater
i'm big
i'm the guardian of the key
i will kill people who is in my territorial
i can make you drown

quite easy isn't it?
[/quote]

Del Lagos

alonecrow

well then, next one..

i'm quite big
i'm also a guardian
you only meet me several times, then i died
you only can kill me by put me in ice..

p.s. to prevent things go bored, why don't the user who answer the question, make another question..?

A_Wesker123

The Original
right guys lol. This isnt going too well. Ill try and explain it more. When a riddle is posted the person who posted it can give up to 3 clues for each riddle when they are asked for them. Only give 1 clue at a time. The person who guesses the riddle gets to make the new one. Than people have to guess that 1. As for the answer to the riddle above is it verdugo? :)

alonecrow

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=289.msg6654#msg6654 date=1210263809]
right guys lol. This isnt going too well. Ill try and explain it more. When a riddle is posted the person who posted it can give up to 3 clues for each riddle when they are asked for them. Only give 1 clue at a time. The person who guesses the riddle gets to make the new one. Than people have to guess that 1. As for the answer to the riddle above is it verdugo? :)
[/quote]

yup.. that's right..
make a new riddle TS..

A_Wesker123

The Original
Ok heres one:

I help my people in two ways,
I kill intruders and strays,
If i come up to you you will definately sigh,
because you cant duck so you'll definately die.

Tell me if you want any clues.

Cousintony

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=289.msg6657#msg6657 date=1210354955]
Ok heres one:

I help my people in two ways,
I kill intruders and strays,
If i come up to you you will definately sigh,
because you cant duck so you'll definately die.

Tell me if you want any clues.
[/quote]

Chainsaw man??

Top Bottom