• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Outbreak Thread

stev

i need a little help,in the second mission the "underbelly"(re file2) where is the second key to move the train?

JP

R u talking about the emblems you have to put in the subway cars to move them?

stev

yeah, i read that its somewhere near the "fire" so after some cutscenes i get out of the train and search everywhere,i didn't find it.did i miss a note?

JP

Did you repair the pipe down in the B Levels. You know where you find the first emblem. Because your going to need to if you wanna put the fire out. If you didn't the tape to repair the pipe should be in the storage room. Trust me you'll find it there.

stev

yeah i do it.
i didn't pick the plumber(am sorry i forget him name)
am playing with alyssa but i do repair the pipe i found the tape near the the first emblem!
and i don't know how to extinguish the fire!!,it wasn't mention in that "HELPFUL" walkthrough,or i didn't read carefuly.

JP

Huh, I'm not quite sure but maybe you didn't use the valve handle when you repaired the pipe because I think you need to do that to make the water flow through the pipes to extinguish the fire.

stev

first i turned on the electricity then i took the valve and used it(flood in the room was gone), then i repaired the pipe. :)
maybe i must use it again!!
or i must repair the pipe then use the valve!!

JP

I think you need to reapir the pipe, then use the valve. Try that and see if it works. ;)

stev

yeah,
this is the easiest mission.
hey thanks dude,YOU unlock the last mission for me!

and if you hav the re file1 or 2 don't sell it,as you know the sever was closed but not permanently
cause there are still 10 others senarios so maybe there will be 3rd outbreak!

JP

No problem, glad to help. The last mission may take a while though, and it's pretty hard in my opinion. Good luck with though! ;)

[quote author=stev link=topic=36.msg237#msg237 date=1186756947]
yeah,
this is the easiest mission.
hey thanks dude,YOU unlock the last mission for me!

and if you hav the re file1 or 2 don't sell it,as you know the sever was closed but not permanently
cause there are still 10 others senarios so maybe there will be 3rd outbreak!

[/quote]

what!? where did you get that idea,if you don't know i'm one of the first members of this forum,i'm a huge fan of uotbreak,pls tell me any info if you find out their going to make a 3rd outbreak!!!

JP

As much as I would also like a 3rd Outbreak, I don't think it's going to come aanytime sonn because of 1. The RE Outbreak network was shut down, meaning no more online play which RE Outbreak is mostly about and 2. The way RE Outbreak File #2 did overall. It's a shame, it was such a good game.

well i sighned a petition saying they should make another outbreak...do you think we should too... i think it'd be a good idea...

Top Bottom