• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Resident evil Operation Raccoon City - Special Edition

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
HEY GUYS I HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME I HEARD THAT THE SPECIAL EDITION IS COMING OUT ONLY IN US AND ITS NOT FOR EUROPE BECAUSE I AM IN EUROPE GREECE AND I WANT THE SPECIAL EDITION SO BAD !!! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS !!!

resi_raccoon_se.jpg

Mr Sunshine

Considering the place you live, you should be content even with the normal version actually! :p

Can you not order it online?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
HEY GUYS I HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME I HEARD THAT THE SPECIAL EDITION IS COMING OUT ONLY IN US AND ITS NOT FOR EUROPE BECAUSE I AM IN EUROPE GREECE AND I WANT THE SPECIAL EDITION SO BAD !!! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS !!!

resi_raccoon_se.jpg
I'm pretty sure PS3 games are not regionally locked... if you have a PS3 all you would have to do then is order it on ebay or amazon or wherever. I'm not sure about xbox.

ZombieHunter20

I'm pretty sure PS3 games are not regionally locked... if you have a PS3 all you would have to do then is order it on ebay or amazon or wherever. I'm not sure about xbox.
yeah but i cant w8 until the game comes here thats why i dont wanna order it from ebay its going to be late until it arrives here just like a the metal gear solid hd collection that i ordered i from ebay because in europe its going to ccme out in 2 february. it has passed two weeks and i have not got the game yet i hope the special edition of resident comes here in europe too at least they change the normal editions cover i dont like it at all i want the steelbook case of the special edition anyway tnx alot for helping me !

ZombieHunter20

I wouldn't get it. I just want the normal version.
i would like to buy the spcecial edition because of a lot of things the normal version cover its like 12 year old kid just discovers photoshop and the spcecial has steelbook case 8 unlockable weapons and 2 patches and its only 10 bucks more expensive from the normal version !!!

ZombieHunter20

I'd rather have the six alternate costumes. :D
look this video at 0:14 watch vectors suit is not black with blue lights on his mask. the mask lights are red and his suit is purple those are the costumes its not something different is the same thing only the colours are changing so i am not that into the costumes

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
i would like to buy the spcecial edition because of a lot of things the normal version cover its like 12 year old kid just discovers photoshop and the spcecial has steelbook case 8 unlockable weapons and 2 patches and its only 10 bucks more expensive from the normal version !!!
Only 10 bucks more?:" In that case I'll probably get it. Usually its 20.00 more!

B.Martin

I had the RE4 special edition and i thought the case was awesome! Can you get the SE in the UK, i'll bet you can. Actually i meant to order it whilst i was over there for christmas. I'd better phone the mother -_-

LeonScottRocks

Leon S.Kennedy

resi_raccoon_se.jpg
im getting this cause i pre-order this is awesome!:)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
Considering the place you live, you should be content even with the normal version actually! :p

Can you not order it online?

you can pre order it, i live in ecuador but i bought it in amazon and mailing it to me lol

judled

prob gona go for the spec edition cuz it will look nice alongside all my othe RE collectables.

Top Bottom