• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

resident evil full series??

KaseyRae

Im sure this question may have been asked before but im looking for a FULL list of the video games series for resident evil in order. i keep trying to put it together myself but there are so many now i have no clue?? i would love to collect and beat all of the ones i have yet to play! thanks for ne help. :-[

Hollow-Words

I think I know...I THINK...

Resident Evil: Survivor (the one with ark)
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Resident Evil Survivor 2: Code Veronica
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 1 Remake
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil 5

For Gameboy or NDS theres:
Resident Evil Gaiden
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

3d-agent

Actually RE1,2,3..and then there was Resident Evil: Gun Survival.. they all are on PS1.
The rest of the list is ok. I think.lol

KaseyRae

thanks this helps alot. ya i didnt really care for the shooters. but this list has comes in handy.. so now all i have left to beat is RE0, umbrella chronicles, and i been wanting to check out the remake of 1 (didnt they make a remake of 2 also?) oh! and also forgot about degeneration. and what are the survior games? never heard or em?
thanks!

3d-agent

Resident Evil series especially 1,2,3 are survival horror games.. so u heard of em, but didn't know it. ;)

Hoady

Maybe hes so incredibly good that he doesn't need to worry about surviving. :p

Nah not really all the games are technically survival horror dude unless you were misinformed about something?

Top Bottom