• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Down Hell's Road

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
I can't start this story now.I have to wait until i have internet.But here are some of the characters that will star in this fanfic:

Chris
Claire
Rebecca
Sheva
Jill
Josh(maybe im thinking about it)

see ya guys!

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
All right guys! I'm startin the first chapter.:) NOTE: In my fanfic Rebecca and Claire joined the B.S.A.A. Don't ask why, I don't want to make a fanfic on how they got in.

Chapter 1: A private talk

"Let's get this over with." Sheva said, as she sat on a chair. Rebecca took out a first aid spray.
"This is going to sting!" Rebecca warned Sheva. She inspected the wound and sprayed it. Sheva gripped in pain. Rebecca took out a healing lotion. She got some out and applied it on Sheva's wounded shoulder.
"It feels nice." Sheva said.
"It's a special lotion that helps you relieve the pain and helps it heal faster. We're done."
"Finally!" Sheva said getting up from the chair. Just then Mike, a B.S.A.A. agent who joined two months ago, came in.
"Sheva! Josh wants to speak with you and Chris." He paused. "Privately!" Sheva grew worried. If Josh wanted to speak to her and Chris privately, something big must be happening. She thanked Rebecca and hurried off to Josh. At the doorway, she saw Chris waiting patiently.
"Do you have any idea what's wrong?" Chris asked her. Sheva shook her head.
"I wish i did. But something big must be happening if he wants to speak with us privately." She replied. Chris nodded in agreement.
"Let's go in." Chris opened the door and saw Josh sitting at a table muttering to himself. Josh saw them enter.
"I have very bad news." He said as Chris and Sheva sat down.
"It seems that Wesker's plans haven't been stopped." He said sadly.
"What are you talking about? We defeated Wesker, he's dead! How is his plan still being carried out?" Sheva said.
"Alex Wesker." Was all Josh said.
"What?!" Chris and Sheva said at the same time. Josh got up from his chair.
"I don't how it's possible. But somehow I knew Wesker's plan wasn't going to end that easily. And-" He paused and looked at the doorway.
"And i also believe we have a visitor." He said nodding at the door. Rebecca came right in.
"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to overhear your private conversation." She said quickly.
"It's ok Rebecca." Chris said. "You should know about this too." He added.
"So" Rebecca said taking a seat. "Who is this 'Alex Wesker' you guys have been talking about?"...

Top Bottom