• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Damnation is on Zune Video!?!?!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
yes, it is carla and you people are completely nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! to pay $20 to rent this on zune when you can go to the store to buy it!!!
how much is it for DVD? (Not bluray)

Perhaps I can rent it off redbox... does anyone know if it will come on netflix? I mean degeneration is on netflix.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
wait what?..... Damnation is already out? and also any one know where i can watch it through a "pay and watch it instantly" (site) like netflix? cause i have signed up for the free one month-thing and on netflix it isn't available yet. so far i've found amazon, and it will cost me 15 bones at least to watch it. As an Xbox360 user, i've searched for said movie and it would cost me 20.00 bones, seriously? 20.00 bones?, why not at least 10 bones?, then i'd go for it.....and this 20 bones thing is through...and yes, Zune.

[EDIT]: if i can't find an offer at least 10 or less, i will just have to wait it out until it becomes available on Netflix (hopefully it will become available soon; cause after the free month trail; i will cancel my Netflix, cause there is no way i am shelling out 20 bones or more for this)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
wait what?..... Damnation is already out? and also any one know where i can watch it through a "pay and watch it instantly" (site) like netflix? cause i have signed up for the free one month-thing and on netflix it isn't available yet. so far i've found amazon, and it will cost me 15 bones at least to watch it. As an Xbox360 user, i've searched for said movie and it would cost me 20.00 bones, seriously? 20.00 bones?, why not at least 10 bones?, then i'd go for it.....and this 20 bones thing is through...and yes, Zune.

[EDIT]: if i can't find an offer at least 10 or less, i will just have to wait it out until it becomes available on Netflix (hopefully it will become available soon; cause after the free month trail; i will cancel my Netflix, cause there is no way i am shelling out 20 bones or more for this)
Trust me.... nothing comes on netflix within one month.

zeroskaterz92

the movie going to release in few days, why can't they just wait it till the release date then put it online?
they put it online so expect it to be on piratebay in a few days or so. the percent of people who going to buy it will reduce nonetheless. poor Capcom. lol

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Trust me.... nothing comes on netflix within one month.

i guess i have to either choose between paying Zune or Amazon (in which there is no major price difference, the latter choice, being 5 bones less)..... that is, unless someone in this forum says there is another "pay and watch" thing online.

Top Bottom