• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil Damnation is on Zune Video!?!?!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Guess we'll find out for sure in 6 ;) But in case anyone doesn't or can't download this, I don't want to spoil anything. All I'll say is, way better than Degeneration and I'm so glad they kept Leon's corny dialogue. He actually had personality and was likeable in this one.

JeffreyScott13

Yeah :/ But pertaining to the entire movie it didn't ruin too much. But it will suck going into the movie with that "What if?" Definitely should have put a spoiler tag or something. But thumbs up for Jeffery for posting this, otherwise I would've never known.
Yeah I went to go rent snow white and the huntsmen off it and saw it and I freaked. Majorly.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
hmmm since me and my familly are dirt poor... I'll ptobally pirate it later.... or youtube is an option.... (And just so everyone knows... I was joking about the Pirate thing)

Arachnid

Oh my god! That was never Ada! It was Carla!?!?!?!?! "I sort of wanted a international arrest warrant added to my profile."
Honestly, I'm not sure. From her interaction with Leon, it seemed like she had all of Adas memories with him. That's a bit hard to replicate isn't it?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
yes, it is carla and you people are completely nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! to pay $20 to rent this on zune when you can go to the store to buy it!!!

Top Bottom