• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Biohazard [Seperate Ways] (RPG)

MutatedEvil21

((I am still going to be updating my Fan Fiction but I wanted to try this RPG out, basicly I like roleplaying in the RE Universe and thats the reason behind this; all the details are below!))

[Plot]
It is a day like anyother, children skip down the streets of Raccoon City, teenagers line the streets talking to friends; while ordinary people rush down the busy roads to work. Everything seems peacefull to the residents until an evil is set in motion, for far below the city streets in a secret laboratory of the Umbrella Corporation; an operation is taking place to aquire the highly experimental G-Virus.

The USS Alpha Team led by a man known only as Hunk are then hunted down by a former Researcher, now turned into a hideous mutation thanks to the G-Virus he injected into his body; the T-Virus is then let loose to infect the city above and take hold of the peacefull little town. What once was can be no more, for now an evil has been unleashed like no other; a Biohazard of which like the world has never seen before.

Five citizens manage to save themselves after realizing what is going on, they then make their way to the safety of the Raccoon City Police Department; but getting there is only half the battle as what they discover next will change their lives, forever! Through humans infected with the T-Virus to monsters like William Birkin, whom have the G-Viral Strand in their bodies it will be a fight to the finish; but they must survive long enough to learn the truth and to make sure that truth is heard...Resident Evil...BioHazard!

[RPG Details]
This RPG will be set in Raccoon City several days before it's destruction by the Government, it will also include somewhat of an alternate storyline for RE2 aswell; as once the survivors make it to the RPD they will meet up with Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield. (Whom I will open up for people to join as at that time)

Leon and Claire are the only main characters from Resident Evil who will appear in this RPG, as the RPG is set in the same timeframe as Resident Evil 2.

Players
Selenatripox As Selena King

[Rules]
#1. Only roleplay as your characters.
#2. Ask permission before killing off another persons character, plus get my permission aswell as the handlers.
#3. Please try to post a bio for you're character, it doesn't have to be their life story; but knowing more about a character helps the RPG.
#4. Relationships between characters are allowed.
#5. Have fun!

[My Characters Details]

resident_evil_2_elza_walker.jpg

Name: Elza Walker (Yes, the same girl from 1.5; I had to improvise on a few of her details though)
Birthdate: 1979 (19 in 1998)
Family: Claire And Chris Redfield (Cousins)
Height: 5'8
Bio: Elza Walker, freash out of her Senior year she was hoping to get a job working with motorcycles; yet the viral outbreak in Raccoon City changed all that and now she is fighting just to survive. Her mother Terri Redfield- Walker and father Robert Walker were the first victims, as they were killed in a grusome manner having been eaten alive.

She joins up with a group of 4 other survivors who then fight to make it to the cities Police Department, the true horror begins there as the truth must be found; Umbrella must pay for what they have done!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I would like to join as one of these five survivors! :)

CHARACTER BIO:

shirley_manson.jpg

Name: Selena King.

Job: Racoon City police department.

Info:

Selena is a kind and loving person. She was on a mission by the time of the outbreak and she and her collegue (Steven Smith) were attacked, Steven was killed but Selena managed to escape.

She has now teamed up with a few survivors (the five that are mentioned in the plot) and they are trying to find a way out of this Apocalypse.

L

Lurker
Name: Miachel Dren
Birthdate: 1980, age in 1998 is 18
Family: Half brother to Jill Valentine.
Height: 5,5
Equip: Glock 17,
Bio: Miachel started off in a normal life and grew up pretty normal... until he witnessed death. When Miachel was 15 a kid at his school jumped out a 3rd story window. His head hit the garbage dumpster edge... instant death. When that happened he knew the world wouldnt be peachy clean so he started training in guns and self defense. Due to his age and wanting to use guns for self defense and not hunting he only got a permit for handguns and few shotguns. Then before the outbreak he just got a black belt 3rd degree in self defense.
On his criminal profile it shows hacking of govermental and umbrella files.

rios_mason

I would also like to join.

name:Rios, Jason

bio: Jason is a single working parent. His child Jazmin is five years of age. The mother died while during child-birth. He does his best to provide for his daughter because she is the only thing he has left. Jason joins the force about two months before the zombies first start appearing in R.E.1. His friend Enrico Marini doesnt come back from the incident.

MutatedEvil21

((Alright, i'm starting this up! Get ready, a new horror is beginning.))

Elza Walker paced herself as she made her way down the dark alley way, her only guide a flashlight and her only protection a hand gun; she had no idea the horror that awaited her, she knew though that she needed to make it to a safe place.

"You picked a fine time to split up..." Elza thought to herself reffering to her boyfriend.

Elza opens the door infront of her she slowly walks into the building as the door cracked open, she took a deep breath hearing the moans of more zombies off in the distance; she readied her weapon and got ready for the fight of her life.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
(Selena's Story)

Officer Selena King made it down the dark empty street. She was completely devastated... having lost her Partner to those... things.
Selena went around the corner, made sure there were no Undead nearby, and then entered the large building in front of her.
Once she was inside, she quickly wiped her tears away... not wanting her grief to get her killed, and then went searching for a good appartment to hide in and await backup.
Selena went upstairs.
Once she had made it upstairs, she saw a Zombie walking around there.
Selena quickly loaded her gun and in the matter of a second shot a large hole through the creatures head.
It's the only way to kill them, she thought to herself as she made sure The Zombie was dead.
Suddenly... Selena heard a scream.
She quickly turned around... and saw that the door to an appartment had been cracked open and someone was in danger inside (Elza, obviously :))
She loaded her gun again... and then rushed inside to help Elza.

rios_mason

Jason kisses the crucifix at his neck as he readies himself to run from his hiding place.
"The school is only three intersections down. I can make it if I run the entire way." He thinks.
Jason steps out from behind the dumpster and begins to jog dodging the multiple zombies that grab for him. With a mad dash he blows past the gathered undead at the entrance of the building. If his daughter obeyed him then she would be on the top floor of the school barricaded in one of the rooms. so far Jason come across no other survivors while racing to the school. That is what he was praying for, that his daughter was safe.

Trinity

ninacz7.jpg

Name: Nina Williams
Family: Unknown
Height: 165 cm
Bio: Nina Williams was born and raised in Ireland, as was her sister, Anna Williams. From a young age, both were taught various forms of martial arts and other forms of fighting and a sibling rivalry broiled between the two. Both sisters admired their father, Richard Williams, and they often craved for his attention. Williams was trained in assassination martial arts and borrows concepts from Aikido and bone martial arts, making it ideal for her future job as an assassin. As she quickly became an assassin Williams had later been hired during the Racoon city press,which attended the president.Of course,Nina was in charge of his assassination...

Personality:
Nina is generally portrayed as emotionless, stoical and focused. She does not smile often, as opposed to her more frivolous sister, but Nina does display a sense of humor where tormenting Anna is concerned. Nina is somewhat antisocial, and also appears to be in great psychological turbulence. This is presumedly due to the traumatic events of her life: witnessing the death of her beloved father as a young child being the decisive moment that pushed Nina over the edge. The results of her "cryosleep", which caused her disorienting amnesia,and the deep-seated enmity between her and Anna have all contributed to her current mental state.

Trinity

-I knew I shouldn't have accepted this assignment-Nina thought as she ran through the poorly lit backstreets of Racoon city....

She was supposed to enter the press as a journalist.During the conference,a man which sat close to her started scratching more and more intensivly by minute.She closed her eyes,and tried to stay focused.Monitoring unimportat people would only bring her sufficent,unneeded information.She needed to concentrate on the objective.Then,the man suddenly attacked the person next to him,moaning with frenzy.It all happened in a split second..The bloodlust madness spread like a virus through the room.Nina had been unarmed,untill she took a gun from the mutilated body of a cop..She tried to help the civilians,but,the outbreak was too big.She needed to save her own head...

She turned left at the next corner.Two women had been standing there.Judging by their fast movement they had been alive,for now.She approached them with caution,pointing her gun at them.-Luckily for you the zombies are a moanful bunch.If they were quite,you'd be long gone-She said to them.The women turned around..-Need a 3rd part?-Nina asked

Top Bottom