• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Animated Gifs

v iBaxter

slashedkite;69012 said:
how about this gif of mine?

RE_TDC_Avatar__ANIMATED__by_sweetlittlekisses.gif

thats a nice one :D

Marksman

I will try making one in a min, it won't be that good as a first try and it will be off of zombie land =S

Marksman

What do you use to convert the file into a gif? Thanks in advance..

Also are there specifications for converting a file into gif, like certain size and no music etc... Cus prism vid converter wont make this MPEG to a gif (is it cus of the sound, I can't seem to get rid of the sound...)

SNPAL21

Monster
I made two of my favorite melee moves on the web on the GIF. Hope yall like it =]
Skull Crusher:
GIFSoup
Flip Kick:
GIFSoup

These are the original versions I made, I shrunk the ones in my sig. in photobucket.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
GIFSoup

Hey what program do u guys use to make animated gifs? I use jasc animation shop but my gifs always seem to move slow. Any recommendations?

eminy

hey, I was wondering if you make requests for gifs. If yes, could make those gifs "fine","caution" and "danger" in the game.

example:

fine.gif

eminy

hey, I was wondering if you make requests for gifs. If yes, could make those gifs "fine","caution" and "danger" in the game.

example:

fine.gif

Metal

just somthing of mine i edited to make an animated gif. The roatating umbella symbol was created by @Blivvy and is an awsome peice of work. the rest of the layerd gifs were done by myself.

*edit* for some reason its jerky unless you click full size. lol dont worry, i havnt bodged a frame :p
wj50s4jqcslr.gif

Top Bottom