• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 6 premium edition costs £817 WTF!?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
surely there's cheaper replicas though, i mean come on, close to a grand for a coat and game...........

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
What, you don't have $1300 just laying around? You can always take a loan out on your home. :p

Ya, this is crazy, I guess only people who are wiping their ass with hundred dollar bills can haz Leon's jacket.

haha now why didn't i think of that :p according to other websites about the premium edition, pre orders are pouring in :////

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I've pre-ordered a RE6 collectors edition but I sure hope it aint this one :( I aint gonna give away that kind of money.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Wouldn't it suck of you got it and the jacket didn't fit you.. Unless your gonna hang it up on the wall.. I once spent around £100 on a leather vest, a warriors vest, as much as I've grown its still too damn big.. Your chest has to be 44 inches for it to be a tight fit lol bummed.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Wouldn't it suck of you got it and the jacket didn't fit you.. Unless your gonna hang it up on the wall.. I once spent around £100 on a leather vest, a warriors vest, as much as I've grown its still too damn big.. Your chest has to be 44 inches for it to be a tight fit lol bummed.
Lol if it were me I wouldn't remove it from the plastic. Maybe couple years down the line it'll be worth more.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Pff might as well buy a picture frame to go with it then. That will set you back more some. Might as well get insurance on it too. Ah lol

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
At my EB Games store when I went to pre-order Lollipop Chainsaw, I caught a glimpse at the price on the computer, It was the same I payed for ORC; $130 for the collectors edition.
what country is this???? i live in the united states we just have gamestops here...all they had was if you pre-order you get the free mercenaries map of the catacombs unlocked.-also you sure pay alot for games, im sorry :( -i sure hope we get a cool collectors edition here!! - if i hear anything ill let everyone know and if you get a look at this one you ordered tell us whats in it?

Top Bottom