• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 NEW Spoilers

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I think Chris and sherry will.
Unfortunately I also think Ada will ;'(

Then we see Claire at a funeral mourning them both or something.

I doubt we will see Claire in another rezzy game though since in my opinoin her "story" is complete
She found Chris in CV.

elowksta

I don't think Sherry will die..Well, i hope not. Why bring her back from all these years just to kill her off. I'm leaning more on Chris or Leon dying..

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I think Leon is too well liked to die.
After all
Re2 is known as the best RE (mine personally is re3)
Leon is in both animated films
Leon (not Chris) returned in ORC
alot of love for his character in re4
Now hes back in re6
He will also be in the retribution film.
I never hear any bad stuff about Leon and he doesn't look nearly as suicidal as Chris does in the game so far.

I know Chris has been in alot too but I generally hear alot more love for Leon.

JeffreyScott13

If this is a game forum, then why put hidden messages in a post that has nothing to do with a "game?" Just because you find it funny does not mean everyone will feel the same way. Same can be said for me: Just because I find it rude does not mean everyone will. To go with your post once again, I have the freedom of speech to say I'm gay and that I find that post offensive. End of conversation. :p
Back to the point of this, I always thought that Chris or Leon would die in this game. I also like Helena and hope she really doesn't die. :(
No! I'm sorry. I'm gay too. I just found it and posted it is all. I should of clarified. I didn't intend for it to offend.

RedAndWhite

Quite honestly, [SPOILERS]I think who'll die will be Chris, Carla, Simmons, Helena. I hope Piers goes instead of Chris though.
I do think that either Chris or Leon should die before a reboot to create tension, and it should be Chris to me (since he started the franchise). I wouldn't mind if it would be on RE6 , but I'd rather have him die with Jill or Claire (preferrably Jill) by his side instead of Piers.

Leon is so not dying. "Ada accidentally shoots Leon"? Yeah right. As if there were tons of Leons and only one was the real one. [/SPOILERS] He's not gonna die.

I have the feeling Helena will turn into a major b* though... Idk why.

slack

Was that supposed to be an insult towards everyone who reads spoilers? Cuz it sure seemed that way.

No, it's an insult to people who take the game WAYYY to seriously. It's someone just trolling around. I've been a die hard fan of RE since 96' and I still find the humor in that post, I lold

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
No, it's an insult to people who take the game WAYYY to seriously. It's someone just trolling around. I've been a die hard fan of RE since 96' and I still find the humor in that post, I lold
I was j/k lol
On a side note I wasnt talking about the stuff listed there as u obviously think. I was talking about that what you can read from the first letter of each line if u read it vertically ;)

slack

I was j/k lol
On a side note I wasnt talking about the stuff listed there as u obviously think. I was talking about that what you can read from the first letter of each line if u read it vertically ;)

No, that's what I was talking about. you have to be Hellen Keller not to see that.

I just want to add one more thing. If the game was supposedly leaked and these are "real" spoilers, then why hasn't anybody leaked to full Mercs roster?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
No, that's what I was talking about. you have to be Hellen Keller not to see that.

I just want to add one more thing. If the game was supposedly leaked and these are "real" spoilers, then why hasn't anybody leaked to full Mercs roster?
I guess just logically the first thing people would leak would be the story.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
If this is a game forum, then why put hidden messages in a post that has nothing to do with a "game?" Just because you find it funny does not mean everyone will feel the same way. Same can be said for me: Just because I find it rude does not mean everyone will. To go with your post once again, I have the freedom of speech to say I'm gay and that I find that post offensive. End of conversation. :p
Back to the point of this, I always thought that Chris or Leon would die in this game. I also like Helena and hope she really doesn't die. :(
I don't like this Helena chick.. She took MY place in the game! Dx

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
No one likes Helena. Except for BranBran, obviously, but most RE fans I know have an aversion to her for various reasons.

BranBran

She makes a good partner for Leon so far from the demo. I'd rather play as her than Leon anyways :)

Jakeykins18

Useless
I think all of you don't know or forgot that Capcom confirmed no alternate endings so all these Jake endings are false af'.

Top Bottom