• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 NEW Spoilers

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
There's been a MAJOR spoiler leak in this thread here...we don't know for sure whether it's real or fake but it's worth looking at...You've been warned.

The fifth page is where the good stuff starts....(highlight to view)

Apparently Helena is killed by the Ustanak, Chris kills Carla but dies while protecting Jake. Piers and Chris have a touching moment as Chris passes command over to Piers. Jake kills Simmons. Sherry can live or die based on your choices. Jake and Sherry either end happy together or Jake alone and hardened. Either way he promises to continue Chris's/Sherry's mission to eradicate BOWs from the world. Ada accidentally shoots and kills Leon, and the two have a last moment and kiss before Leon dies. Game supposedly ends with an Army of BSAA arriving on the scene to take care of the outbreak but arriving too late to save Leon and Chris.

Take with a grain of salt, of course.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
That highlighted bit doesn't sound like it will true IMO.
Maybe some parts of it but not all of it.

Arachnid

Why would you make this thread! This thread is torture! Can some of you who've already read it highlight it an tell my the likeliness of that stuff being true? I want to highlight and read it, but I don't want to horribly spoil myself less than a month before release.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Why would you make this thread! This thread is torture! Can some of you who've already read it highlight it an tell my the likeliness of that stuff being true? I want to highlight and read it, but I don't want to horribly spoil myself less than a month before release.
The thread is there for those who cant wait and actually want to know what will happen.
The ending of the game is basically explained there but personally i think its probably fake.
If you hate spoilers then really dont read, theres more than one shocker if its true.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Without revealing what is under the highlight I will tell you that according to it, each scenario seems to end a very similar way which I don't think seems likely to happen.

elowksta

So basically Jake is gunna be our new RE main if they keep the franchise alive after this? Hope this is fake.

slack

I doubt spoilers are coming out this early. I don't even think the "copies" of RE6 in Poland that are supposedly out are legitimate

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm only interested in whether or not any of my favourite couples in this game will get together by the end of the story, everything else I prefer to find out by myself. :) So, is there any mention of wedding preparations among those spoilers? :D

JeffreyScott13

Highlight:

U stanak is remodeled from Krauser’s corpse.
R icardo Irving told Ada about Alex Wesker.
A lex Wesker set everyone up,even Derek Simmons.
G reg Muller is connected to creating Jake Muller.
I ngrid Hunnigan is killed by Derek Simmons.
A t the end of Chris’s campaign, he is severely wounded and must resign the BSAA.
N eo-Umbrella is The Agency, Third Organization and Tricell Africa’s remnants.
T ricell still exists. Jake and Sherry are made an offer by Raymond Vester in the end.
F inal boss of Chris/Piers is a mutated Carla,capable of shape-shifting into monsters.
A da reveals her true identity to Leon,then wipes his memory of her for their safety.
G -virus was used in the creation of the C-virus.

Lonesurvivor2127

Highlight:

A t the end of Chris’s campaign, he is severely wounded and must resign the BSAA.
T ricell still exists. Jake and Sherry are made an offer by Raymond Vester in the end.
F inal boss of Chris/Piers is a mutated Carla,capable of shape-shifting into monsters.
A da reveals her true identity to Leon,then wipes his memory of her for their safety.
If these are true it wont bug me one bit. I don't think all of them are true but some i can see happening.

JeffreyScott13

Just found it on Tumblr. I mean we'll know for sure in 28 days... which by the way 28 days is going to kill me. Also! Side note: anyone wanna team up on Oct 2nd? I'll be Helena! 360 user.
:3

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Highlight:

LMAO........NObody notice what this says? really.......you people think this is real!- good one jeff! I hope the first would be true that would be cool!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Highlight:

Was that supposed to be an insult towards everyone who reads spoilers? Cuz it sure seemed that way.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I find it very rude and offensive, since I am gay.
- T. M. I there fella..... Also noone cares what you are this is a game forum and whoever wrote it has freedom of speech and its not directed towards you , So suck it up butter-cup!!!

BranBran

If this is a game forum, then why put hidden messages in a post that has nothing to do with a "game?" Just because you find it funny does not mean everyone will feel the same way. Same can be said for me: Just because I find it rude does not mean everyone will. To go with your post once again, I have the freedom of speech to say I'm gay and that I find that post offensive. End of conversation. :p
Back to the point of this, I always thought that Chris or Leon would die in this game. I also like Helena and hope she really doesn't die. :(

Top Bottom