• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I hear the quick reload is out but there's a skill you can equip which makes reloading faster and another skill to equip which increases time bonuses to +10 each.

the quick reload skill is a confirmed skill as the other i'm not sure. but i'm pretty sure it is? and also, you madam get a "Like" from me for this post, for posting a Helena Mercenary video :)

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
the quick reload skill is a confirmed skill as the other i'm not sure. but i'm pretty sure it is? and also, you madam get a "Like" from me for this post, for posting a Helena Mercenary video :)

Thank you haha I heard about this from a youtuber named FluffyQuack which already has the game :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i would like to add that the player can choose between the "classic" red dot laser (aim) or the reticule cross-hair (aim) in the options menu, it is nice to having this option. as i will no doubt go for the "classic" red dot laser aim. so it isss good, Yesss

eX29-

Awesome vid. I won't watch vids from the story but mercenaries why not? It does make me want to go play the game already to play mercenaries, guess I'll settle for the demo for now. LOL

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
i would like to add that the player can choose between the "classic" red dot laser (aim) or the reticule cross-hair (aim) in the options menu, it is nice to having this option. as i will no doubt go for the "classic" red dot laser aim. so it isss good, Yesss

True, not a big fan of reticule cross-hair. It's inconsistent.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yessss, i have assumed. that Ada Wong would be a Mercenary (character). via unlocking her (assuming after finishing her campain).

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
we can all agree that we are going to Explode once we first play it, huh? (all of that tension building up *inside*, awaiting for it's release) cause i know i will :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Seeing some mercenary gameplay has officially killed me... God, I can't wait... :(

i'd second this, specifically Ada's and Helena's Mercenary videos :p

EDIT: it seems to me that Helena, is starting to grow on to me and starting to like her (slowly) (Helena)....my mind blown....:eek:

starting campain with Leon, being Helena (so she *Helena* can be unlocked? *assuming* on the Mercenary mode ) (will be playing Mercenary in-between playing Campain ) :p

*Haven't been on the Xbox 360 playing since i've started to do the Resident Evil 6 countdown, i'll start when i get it.

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
Whoever's playing as Helena in that video can seriously kick some A... I'm looking forward to roundhouse-kicking me some zombies as Leon... or Claire/Rebecca/Sheva if they are included...

Top Bottom