• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Guys the crosshair aiming thing is much better if you set it to classic LASER aim in the options and speed up your aiming speed to like 8/7 sensitivety . thats what I'm using and its great once you get quick at the movement. Managed to kill all 150 zombies last night, not all in one combo, did about a 130 combo but got all 150 killed on duo Urban Chaos,, However only got an S rating, for 600 000, so im thinking SS is like a million now.
Its really great and addictive one small thing Im having problems with is when you get grabbed and need to wiggle Left analog to break free- i was fine in campaign apart from one bit im stuck on now but in mercenaries as the enemies get tougher towards the end its seemingly impossible to break free and i always loose health or go full red if their strong enemies. The only way i've been suviving past like 100 kills is collecting herbs at the start and taking them all quick, and running around frantically non stop trying not to grabbed because no matter how quickly i wiggle my stick it doesnt break free!
I asked someone and they said wiggle faster. Lol.
I 've tried switching hands when i need to do it and still not much luck. Maybe I'm doing something wrong But i do have fast hands having practised turntablism for years so I' don't know if they need to update that mechanism.
Two other things standard Helena I unlocked for getting a B rating on that first map, Leon pirate costume i unlocked for getting an S with Leon. So I think Helena alternative is probaly unlocked by getting an S with standard Helena. Might not be any dlc yet. :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Oh and Ada is unlocked by doing ada's campaign.So helena jake chris leon and ada, Thats 4 characters all with an alternative costume each and i think there all unlockable (non dlc)
But the guy i was playing with last night who had the best score said there is 9 in total.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Edit i managed to figure when your down its anticlockwise turns to get them off So in case anyone gets stuck on that.They changed it since res5 just getting used to it.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I think there is no SS rank this time around. Or have you goten one? If you didnt get it when u got the 130 combo and killed all the enemies in Solo, im pretty sure there isnt an SS.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
According to the Bradygames book, the ranks are as follows:

E
SOLO: 0 - 39,999 | DUO: 0 - 59,999
D
SOLO: 40,000 - 59,999 | DUO: 60,000 - 89,999
C
SOLO: 60,000 - 79,999 | DUO: 90,000 - 119,999
B
SOLO: 80,000 - 99,999 | DUO: 120,000 - 179,000
A
SOLO: 100,000 - 139,999 | DUO: 180,000 - 219,999
S
SOLO: 140,000+ | DUO: 220,000+

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Oh Ok yeah we didn't get a SS just a single S , so i dont know until I land a 150 combo.
I did just unlock the super cool Helena alternative costume for getting a 240 000 score S rank She looks great in that!
And unlocked Chris' alternative. Chris standard with the knife is amazing you can literally knife everyone in the map.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Oh Ok yeah we didn't get a SS just a single S , so i dont know until I land a 150 combo.
I did just unlock the super cool Helena alternative costume for getting a 240 000 score S rank She looks great in that!
And unlocked Chris' alternative. Chris standard with the knife is amazing you can literally knife everyone in the map.
Hmm random but so can u change the weapon loudouts urself or not? Some say u can some say not.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Oh and Ada is unlocked by doing ada's campaign.So helena jake chris leon and ada, Thats 4 characters all with an alternative costume each and i think there all unlockable (non dlc)
But the guy i was playing with last night who had the best score said there is 9 in total.

Oh yesss, Ada.....it is good, she can be unlock after doing her part of the campain, (good to know from a Confirmed and Legit source) Also, i will no doubt be going for the "classic" Red Laser Aim. oh yesss this shall be Beautiful....(thank you Ne0 for this information, you've been informative; since you've got it and report back to us of this information.) :)

EDIT: Also, on Mercenaries....(i do not recall if you had said,but) you said that Helena can be unlocked on Mercenaries with a "B" grade, how much points would that be? (to get said grade), can you also check the game-market place and check for me the actual price of the Survivors mode dlc?

:p

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hi yes thats cool. i've been very lucky this weekend and only glad to share information. i have looked and the content isn't available yet but it will launch 2nd october i presume.
For the B grade for the first Helena. it was about 140 000 I think we got a 70 combo or there abouts.It was on duo so those scores posted above seem to be correct. Then you can use Helena for any map, and getting an S Grade with her following his scores above unlocks her police uniform ;)
Albert i can't see anyway to change the weapon layouts, so far I have the three main characters, helena , and the unlockable outfit for those 4.
I don't know how yet to unlock Sherry or Piers or if theres anyone else as i've not had time to watch all the videos popping up! But I was told by another player who was no.1 on the score board that Ada, and 2 other maps I havent yet unlocked are done by doing the campaigns. I don't know how to unlock the old school ps1 style skins either. Anyway cheers I will let you know if find anything else good.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Hi yes thats cool. i've been very lucky this weekend and only glad to share information. i have looked and the content isn't available yet but it will launch 2nd october i presume.
For the B grade for the first Helena. it was about 140 000 I think we got a 70 combo or there abouts.It was on duo so those scores posted above seem to be correct. Then you can use Helena for any map, and getting an S Grade with her following his scores above unlocks her police uniform ;)
Albert i can't see anyway to change the weapon layouts, so far I have the three main characters, helena , and the unlockable outfit for those 4.
I don't know how yet to unlock Sherry or Piers or if theres anyone else as i've not had time to watch all the videos popping up! But I was told by another player who was no.1 on the score board that Ada, and 2 other maps I havent yet unlocked are done by doing the campaigns. I don't know how to unlock the old school ps1 style skins either. Anyway cheers I will let you know if find anything else good.
Obviously u unlock the partner characters either by beating each map with a B rating or beating any map with the specific main character with B rating judging by how u unlocked Helena.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It says it will over write my checkpoint if i start the other two so i didn't want to because I'm a tricky part.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

Ah, very much appreciation of this information, Commrade'. I think i can score a "B" grade (140,000 points) on Mercenaries mode (to unlock Helena). As for the DLC Survivors mode, i guess i will find out the actual price on the game-market place when it releases Officially World Wide this coming Tuesday :eek: (October 2nd), as i am going to get it on Launch Day, i just hope that i can just only buy the Survivors mode only, as it has been confirmed that also there will be other DLC Multiplayer modes too. (those being Siege and Predator). but if the DLC stated come in one bundle and the price is "Reasonable" i may have to get it (the dlc multiplayer modes if it comes in a bundle with all the multiplayer modes i've stated). if not i may just have to settle for Mercenaries....only time will tell (and it is coming to a near, the official release of Resident Evil 6 world wide this coming Tuesday, October 2nd) :eek:

:p

Top Bottom