• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 resident evil 5

do you think resident evil 5 is a dissapointment so far???? on what you know ?

• Total voters

res_663

personally im not so thrilled about resident evil 5 just ****ed on the fact that they killed off jill she was like one of the main character and one of the most liked

i just cant picture her being dead or being one of the bosses that i might have to face

just my opinion .....

ResiDude

I'm not disappointed at all by Resi5..

I've never been more excited!

However, I hope the game doesn't lose its scare factor...

weskerfan

i dont think they should have sticked to the parasite idea.i think there should be a new threat.

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=815.msg19974#msg19974 date=1232281267]
I'm not disappointed at all by Resi5..

I've never been more excited!

However, I hope the game doesn't lose its scare factor...
[/quote]

Well from the demo it wasn't scary at all it was pretty intense though should be really good on coop.[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=815.msg20170#msg20170 date=1232563529]
i dont think they should have sticked to the parasite idea.i think there should be a new threat.
[/quote]

Yeah i agree its still a great game but its not the best idea to drag on too long well for resident evil anyway.

weskerfan

ive never been so exited either.even though there are certain things i wish were in the game,i still think it will be the greatest RE game of all time!if not the greatest game period.

ResiDude

I hate these stupid topics lol.

They make me get excited over RE5 all over again and then I realise I still have to wait like 2 months lol.

At least the demo is only like a week or two away. 8)

P.S. It's 100% on no lol.

Top Bottom